Urgent opening for SOA Architect with a leading IT Company in Pune

Pooja

Hi All,

Currently we have an excellent and URGENT opening with one of the
leading IT Company for a Senior Architect. Please go through the email
below to know more about this career opportunity and do send in your
referrals to take advantage of our exciting referral policy !!

Job Requirement
==============
Location : Pune
Experience : 6 - 11 yrs
Salary : Best in the industry

Required Skills
=============
„o Experience of leading large-scale integration efforts involving the
entire TIBCO product suite giving direction to systems integration
partners, client and team resources. These projects should include the
full integration lifecycle from POC to production
„o Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with client and
senior management
„o Proven experience as software developer with architectural
experience OR Responsibilities should include at least 1 years of EAI
development experience
„o Proficiency in JMS, EJB, SQL, JAVA, XML and HTML
„o Strong working knowledge on SOA or Messaging integration
„o Strong working knowledge of UNIX and NT operating systems
„o Familiarity with application servers, EJBs, JSP and Servlets
„o Familiarity with Web Services Concepts. Understanding of Network
design, operation and performance tuning
„o Open for Travel. May be required to travel internationally to
participate in team projects and initiatives
„o Strong client facing skills - presentation, facilitation, written
and verbal communications.
„o Ability to identify, define and build new business opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the required
skill set, please send your updated resume in word format to
(e-mail address removed) with your preferred contact number and
we will get in touch with you ASAP.

About the Client
=============
Our client provides software and services that help companies
orchestrate assets across their enterprise in real time. Our client
is the largest independent provider of such software, with almost 20+
years of experience and thousands of customers.

About "Vividity Consulting"
=========================
"Vividity Consulting" is a dynamic and professionally managed premier
Human Capital Consulting company based out of Bangalore. We offer a
suite of staffing solutions to our esteemed customer base under one
roof. Vividity is always on the lookout for the right candidate for
the number of jobs on offer across different organizational levels and
different domains for some of the big names in the industry. We are
experts in matching the right head to the right job and vice versa.
You can bank on ¡§Vividity¡¨ for all your employment needs!

Thanks and Regards,
Deepti
Lead Recruiter,
Vividity Consulting
"A Dynamic Headhunting and HR Consulting Company.¡¨

Email : (e-mail address removed)
Cell : +91 .99161.31027
Website : http://www.vividityconsulting.com