Urgent opening for SOA Architect with a leading IT Company in Pune

Discussion in 'Java' started by Pooja, May 10, 2008.

  1. Pooja

    Pooja Guest

    Hi All,

    Currently we have an excellent and URGENT opening with one of the
    leading IT Company for a Senior Architect. Please go through the email
    below to know more about this career opportunity and do send in your
    referrals to take advantage of our exciting referral policy !!

    Job Requirement
    ==============
    Location : Pune
    Experience : 6 - 11 yrs
    Salary : Best in the industry

    Required Skills
    =============
    „o Experience of leading large-scale integration efforts involving the
    entire TIBCO product suite giving direction to systems integration
    partners, client and team resources. These projects should include the
    full integration lifecycle from POC to production
    „o Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with client and
    senior management
    „o Proven experience as software developer with architectural
    experience OR Responsibilities should include at least 1 years of EAI
    development experience
    „o Proficiency in JMS, EJB, SQL, JAVA, XML and HTML
    „o Strong working knowledge on SOA or Messaging integration
    „o Strong working knowledge of UNIX and NT operating systems
    „o Familiarity with application servers, EJBs, JSP and Servlets
    „o Familiarity with Web Services Concepts. Understanding of Network
    design, operation and performance tuning
    „o Open for Travel. May be required to travel internationally to
    participate in team projects and initiatives
    „o Strong client facing skills - presentation, facilitation, written
    and verbal communications.
    „o Ability to identify, define and build new business opportunities
    If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the required
    skill set, please send your updated resume in word format to
    with your preferred contact number and
    we will get in touch with you ASAP.

    About the Client
    =============
    Our client provides software and services that help companies
    orchestrate assets across their enterprise in real time. Our client
    is the largest independent provider of such software, with almost 20+
    years of experience and thousands of customers.

    About "Vividity Consulting"
    =========================
    "Vividity Consulting" is a dynamic and professionally managed premier
    Human Capital Consulting company based out of Bangalore. We offer a
    suite of staffing solutions to our esteemed customer base under one
    roof. Vividity is always on the lookout for the right candidate for
    the number of jobs on offer across different organizational levels and
    different domains for some of the big names in the industry. We are
    experts in matching the right head to the right job and vice versa.
    You can bank on ¡§Vividity¡¨ for all your employment needs!

    Thanks and Regards,
    Deepti
    Lead Recruiter,
    Vividity Consulting
    "A Dynamic Headhunting and HR Consulting Company.¡¨

    Email :
    Cell : +91 .99161.31027
    Website : http://www.vividityconsulting.com
    Pooja, May 10, 2008