urgent opening for SQL Server DBA in sausilito,CA contract for6months+

prachi

Hi,
We are looking for Database Administrator for our direct client in
Sausalito, CA.
This is a 6months contract and will be extended further. If interested
please send your updated resume along with asking rate and current
location.

Job Overview

We are looking for a veteran Database Engineer. You will have full
ownership of our SQL Server database infrastructure. You must be an
excellent DB engineer and ideally, have a foundation in DBA
responsibilities. You will work in a small, collaborative team of
seasoned engineers and business personnel. We’re looking for a SQL
Server guru that has experience building high-volume, high-performance
databases.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, you can change
direction quickly, and you're eager to learn new skills as the need
arises.
• You have experience owning the data model and database architecture,
creating a high-performance, reliable and scalable solution.
• You are an expert at developing and testing all database code such
as stored procedures and functions, specifically:
o Strong understanding of T-SQL
o Strength in set-based algorithms and high-performance query design
o Strong understanding of using SQL Server query plan optimizer,
profiler and other tools.
• You are comfortable managing all test and production database
servers, including core DBA responsibilities.
• You can lead the engineering team on database design and
implementation.
• You have deep knowledge of managing the physical data storage as
well as backup and recovery solutions.
• You understand best practices for database configuration management
and security procedures.
• You can be available for off-hours production support.
• Aspects of our technology include:
o Clustered SQL Server
o Real-time aggregated reporting information available to customers
o SQL Server full text search
o Integrate with a Java application via an object-relational mapping
solution (Hibernate)

Please send resumes to (e-mail address removed)