urgent opening for Sr Java Engineer in Sausalito, CA long term +

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Aug 24, 2007.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi ,

    We have an urgent requirement for Sr Software Java Engineer with our
    direct client in Sausalito, CA

    This is a contract position. Please send me your resume along with
    salary expectation, visa status and current location.

    We are looking for candidates in bay Area, CA only.

    Sr. Software Engineer

    As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be playing a central role in
    the design, development and delivery of the Jagundi.com platform. You
    will work on small, collaborative teams of seasoned engineers and
    business personnel. Because Jagundi is a startup you will have broad
    exposure and the opportunity to wear many hats. The successful
    candidate will have a strong background in building dynamic, high-
    volume web sites using Java and an Agile development methodology.

    REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:

    BS/MS in Computer Science or other technical degree
    Java programming experience
    Web development experience on large scale, high-volume sites
    5+ years of professional programming experience
    Excellent communication and collaboration skills
    Results oriented, proactive and showing overall leadership quality
    Experience with Agile development methodologies, such as short-
    development iterations, test driven development and refactoring.
    Experience with "faster, lighter" Java tools including Refactoring
    IDE's, Spring, Hibernate and other open source technologies.

    BONUS SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:

    Presentation layer development such HTML, CSS, Javascript and Ajax.

    Location: Sausalito ,CA

    Term: Contract

    Duration: 6months
    Please email resumes to