Urgent opening for Tandem System Engineer in San Francisco, CA-1yearlong contract

prachi

Hi
We have an urgent opening for Tandem System Engineer with our direct
client in San Francisco,CA. This is a 1yera old contract. Please let
me know if you have anyone. Please send me resumes at
(e-mail address removed)

Position Description: Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 10 or more
years experience. Description: Acts in the highest level technical
role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most
complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes
a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing
designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of
situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex
platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple
modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical
resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and
implementation process.

Perform analysis/design, code/unit test, interface testing on Tandem
System supporting ATM/POS Channel. Project is to develop in-house
code to house a card/authorization file as well as developing tcp/ip
code to support interfaces both internal and external. Need senior
developer with heavy Tandem skills - all languages and data
communications.

Thanks,
Prachi