Urgent opening for Tandem System Engineer in San Francisco, CA-1yearlong contract

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Jan 15, 2009.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi
    We have an urgent opening for Tandem System Engineer with our direct
    client in San Francisco,CA. This is a 1yera old contract. Please let
    me know if you have anyone. Please send me resumes at

    Position Description: Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 10 or more
    years experience. Description: Acts in the highest level technical
    role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most
    complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes
    a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing
    designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of
    situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
    Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex
    platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple
    modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical
    resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and
    implementation process.

    Perform analysis/design, code/unit test, interface testing on Tandem
    System supporting ATM/POS Channel. Project is to develop in-house
    code to house a card/authorization file as well as developing tcp/ip
    code to support interfaces both internal and external. Need senior
    developer with heavy Tandem skills - all languages and data
    communications.

    Thanks,
    Prachi
    prachi, Jan 15, 2009