urgent opening for VB, SQL Server developer with direct client in NY

prachi

Hi,
We have an urgent opening for financial application programmer -VB,
SQL Server with our direct client in Manhatten, New York. This is a
contract for 6months to start with.

If interested Please send me your resume with your contact details,
current location and asking rate.

Below is the Job Description:

Job description:

Description
-We're seeking an experienced (4+ years) full-time contractor to
develop and eventually maintain an internal financial application.

-You will be the lead developer on an application designed to
efficiently deliver and manage information within the organization.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the project - from
gathering requirements through design, development, testing and
maintenance.

-You will manage the project in tandem with a former software engineer
in accordance with the department's desired functionality. Initial
work has begun on this application, but modification to the
application design and infrastructure is necessary and additional
functional enhancements are required.

-The project requires significant experience programming in VB /
Excel, working with SQL databases, and integrating systems. An
understanding of statistics and experience developing financial
applications are strongly preferred.

Requirements
-Experience working with end-users and designing, developing,
integrating and testing applications from start to finish

-Experience developing applications with Visual Basic and Excel

-Experience designing and implementing SQL databases; Ability to write
complex SQL queries; MS SQL Server experience preferred

-Familiarity with object oriented techniques and design patterns

-Knowledge of statistics and mathematics is strongly preferred

-At least 4 four years of programming experience with education in the
Computer Science area; BS preferred
-Financial application development and knowledge of concepts are
strongly preferred
-Programmer with propensity to develop applications quickly and
creatively sought. Disciplined and forward thinking in development and
design.
-Excellent communication skills, highly motivated, self-starter.
Please include cumulative GPA on resume.

Please send resumes to (e-mail address removed)

Thanks ,
Prachi Pandey
Technical Recruiter
Zenex Partners Inc