urgent opening for Web Database developer ,3-6months contract, Santa clara,CA

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Oct 17, 2007.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi,
    We have an urgent opening for Web/Database Developer with one of our
    top clients in Santa Clara,CA.
    This is a contract for 3 to 6months. Please send me updated resume of
    your consultant along with asking rate and current location.

    Web/Database SW Developer

    Description/

    Qualifications:

    - BS or higher degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer
    Science, or related degree

    - 4 + years Experience with database architecture and management

    - Excellent knowledge of SQL (Microsoft SQL Server Preferred)- 5+
    years of experience

    - Excellent knowledge of at least one scripting language (Perl/Python/
    Ruby)Should have atleast 1+years of experience

    - Good knowledge of Visual Basic for Application and Microsoft Office
    object system

    -3+ yrs experience with (AJAX, PHP, ASP or CGI) --- at least 2 from
    the web languages
    - Strong communication skills

    Contract duration : 3-6 months contract

    Location : Santa Clara,CA