urgent opening for Web Database developer ,3-6months contract, Santa clara,CA

prachi

Hi,
We have an urgent opening for Web/Database Developer with one of our
top clients in Santa Clara,CA.
This is a contract for 3 to 6months. Please send me updated resume of
your consultant along with asking rate and current location.

Web/Database SW Developer

Description/

Qualifications:

- BS or higher degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer
Science, or related degree

- 4 + years Experience with database architecture and management

- Excellent knowledge of SQL (Microsoft SQL Server Preferred)- 5+
years of experience

- Excellent knowledge of at least one scripting language (Perl/Python/
Ruby)Should have atleast 1+years of experience

- Good knowledge of Visual Basic for Application and Microsoft Office
object system

-3+ yrs experience with (AJAX, PHP, ASP or CGI) --- at least 2 from
the web languages
- Strong communication skills

Contract duration : 3-6 months contract

Location : Santa Clara,CA

Please email resumes to (e-mail address removed)