urgent opening for Web Developer with direct client in SanFrancisco,CA

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Jun 24, 2008.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    We are looking for Web Developer for our direct client in San
    Francisco,CA. This is a contract for 3months with extension.

    Please send us your candidates resume with his current location and
    asking rate. We prefer candidates local to bay area,CA

    Below is the Job Description for the Web Developer position:

    Engagement Type:

    Short Description:
    We are looking for a result-oriented, proactive, and creative
    individual to be part of our strong software engineering team.

    Complete Description:
    We are looking for a result-oriented, proactive, and creative
    individual to be part of our strong software engineering team. This
    individual will play an active role in all aspects of front end
    development, from functional walkthroughs, technical designs, and
    implementations to release. Requires 4+ years of web development/
    programming experience, using Hand-coded HTML and CSS, JSP, XSL/XSLT
    and Javascript. We are looking for someone with excellent written and
    verbal communication skills. Knowledge and skills to code for cross-
    browser compatibility are essential.
    Core Responsibilities:

    • Design and document front-end projects of various scope
    • Build and maintain the presentation layer of our company.
    • Participate in code reviews of other developers' work
    • Provide technical assistance to engineers, designers, managers as
    • Builds and maintains some of our automated newsletters
    • May need to interface with 3rd parties on technical designs and
    • Present technical issues and their business impact to management
    • Develop and maintain new "Web 2.0" features that will change the way
    users book travel.
    • Work closely with Online Marketing teams, coordinating projects, and
    communicating technical issues using non technical language.

    Behavior Characteristics:
    TOP 3 PRIORITIES: 1. Result-oriented, proactive & creative. 2. Play an
    active role in all aspects of front end development. 3. 4+ years of
    web dev/programming experience, using Hand coded HTML & CSS, JSP, XSL/
    XSLT & Java.

    Required / Desired Skills

    Required / Desired

    Amount of Experience

    Expertise Rating

    Hand-coded XHTML, JSP, CSS, XML, XSL, Javascript

    Ability to write coherent code & follow established coding style

    Experience with Velocity Template Language (VTL) is a huge plus

    Strong plus: Struts (including Tiles) dev, PERL or other scripting

    Knowledge of Content Management System

    Exp w/Object Oriented Javascript, JS Libraries (particularlyYUI), and

    Image and flash editing skills are a plus, but not required

    Java incl using APIs (familiarity w/fund. classes:util, date, string)

    Experience with UI widget development a plus

    Excellent verbal and written skills

    Ability to comm complex ideas & design & document projects clearly

    Please send resumes to

    Thanks ,
    Prachi Pandey
    Technical Recruiter
    Zenex Partners Inc
    4633 Old Ironside Drive, Suite 308
    Santa Clara, CA 95054
    Phone: 408-748-0075 x19 | Fax: 408-649-5280
    prachi, Jun 24, 2008