Urgent opening on Dot Net with CMMI level-5 company

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Kirti, Jun 1, 2007.

  1. Kirti

    Kirti Guest

    Dear All,

    We have been retained by one of our clients to look for a candidate
    for an urgent position in their company. I have put the job
    description below.

    Please let me know if you would be interested in pursuing the
    opportunity.

    About Client Profile:
    As the leading provider of information management solutions for the
    financial industry, Our client provides the delivery channels that
    support access to today's most desirable financial services, banking,
    credit union, lending, insurance, security and investment products.
    Since formation in 1984, the client company has grown into a worldwide
    organization with clients in more than 60 countries supported by
    nearly 22,000 employees. They are organized into 8 business units out
    of which 6 units are in the Finance domain and the remaining 2 are in
    Insurance and Healthcare industry. They work on niche technologies and
    develop products out of their Noida offshore development centre. The
    company values integrity and provides excellent working environment.
    They are looking for bright and dynamic talent pool to join hands with
    them.

    JOB DESCRIPTION---

    Position---net (SSE/SA/SSA)

    Experience-3-5 years

    Technology----net, UML, OOPS, design/architecture knowledge VB.net/C#,
    SQL Server, Windows Services, Web services, Web and Windows
    Application

    OR

    Position---net Technical Lead

    Experience----6 years

    Technology----ASP.net 2.0, C#, SQL Server

    OR

    Position---.net SA/SSA

    Experience---4-5 years

    Asp.net, C#, sql server

    OR

    Experience---4-5 years

    Technologhy---asp.net ,c#,AJAX,Web applications (must).

    Kirti Rani
    Work no.: 011-41605427 Ext---224
    Mob No.- 09313170381
    Kirti, Jun 1, 2007