urgent opening- Web Developer with Java- San Francisco, CA- 3monthscontract+extension

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Jan 21, 2009.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi ,
    We have an urgent opening with our direct client in San Francisco, CA.
    This is a contract for 3months with strong possibility of extension.
    We prefer local candidates to CA. Please send resumes to

    Senior Web Developer with Java J2EE

    Requirements:
    • 7-9 years hands of programming background and 5-7 years of
    web development experience.
    • Hands on development experience in Java, J2EE, JSP,
    Servlets, XMLBeans, HTML, JavaScript, XML, XSL, JDBC, PL/SQL and
    Oracle.
    • Experience with EJBs, Spring, AXIS, Object Modeling, UML
    diagrams, design processes RUP and/or Agile
    • Working knowledge of J2EE. Ability to identify various J2EE
    artifacts.
    • Experience in developing solutions using design patterns is
    a big plus.
    • Working knowledge of ANT.
    • Hands-on experience with BEA WebLogic.
    • Experience in SDLC.
    • Hands-on experience with XML.
    • Experience or understanding of web services, SOAP and WSDL.
    • Strong Oracle background.
    • Experience in version control (CVS, ClearCase), unit testing
    (Junit), performance testing (Mercury LoadRunner) and deployment tools
    is highly desirable.
    • Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team,
    tendency to own deliverables.
    • Excellent educational foundation with at least a 4 years
    B.S. in Computer Science or related major.
    prachi, Jan 21, 2009