Urgent Openings for FRESHERS - (0 - 3 Years) (18th July 2007)

jyothi.priya143

Hi Friends,

Urgent Requirement for GENPACT is here for u now...
Here u can upload a soft copy of ur resume in one click...
Here U can also get Jobs-Freshers & Experienced, Sample Resumes,
Testing Tutorials, Testing Advices, FAQs, Placement Papers etc.,
I think this will be helpful to you to develop your career and
searching Job easily in Software Testing.
Hurry Up..!!..!!
All the Best... Have a Nice Day...

If you want to know latest vancancies and information click Here to
join::

http://www.orkut.com/community.aspx?cmm=35397032

Database Testing/Backend Testing Position with leading Soft. MNC
Primus Software Dev. India Pvt Ltd.

QTP professionals
Nuware Systems Pvt Ltd.

Software Engineer (0 - 3 Years)
Tanya Solutions. - Freshers & Experianced

QA / Testing software Developer (Walk ins)
RG InfoTech.

Test Lead/ Sr. Test Engineer/ Test Engineer
WNS IT Services.

Software Engineer (Automated Testing)
BOSS COMPUTEC PVT LTD.

APPLY ==>