Urgent openings in MNC's for experienced Professionals at Bangalore.

metrosoft.recruiter

Hi All
Greetings !

We have Urgent openings in MNC's for experienced Professionals for the
following requirements at Bangalore.

Position 1:
Technical Skills: Core Java & J2EE Knowledge(EJB/ JSP/ Servlets) ,
Struts, XML, and related technologies(ex: Parsers, XSLT etc ), any
IDE.
Experience Level: 4+ years.

Position 2:
- Technical Skills: Adobe and Macromedia Suites, Photoshop,
CorelDraw, Motion Artist, 3DS Max, Maya and web site design using
FrontPage / Dreamweaver /Golive.
Experience Level: 2-4 years

Position 3:
Technical Skills: Shell Scripting,AIX, Linux ,Oracle Database,PL/SQL
coding skills,Version control , C, C++ ,MQ Series ,E-BIZ ,Maestro /
Any Job scheduling software ,WMB (or MQSI) & WPS ,Perl Scripting
- .
Experience Level: 3-5 years

Position 4:
- Technical Skills: TDLC,Preparation Test plans,Test Cases
and Test Data,Test Automation Tools (ex: QTP etc),Testing of Web based
applications, Defect Report Preparation,Test Summary Report
preparation,Banking Domain Experience.

.. Experience Level: 3+years
· Kindly forward your referral resumes to
(e-mail address removed)
· Looking forward to your active involvement and support in this
wonderful organization building initiative !
· Those candidates who will be shortlisted, will be called for
interviews
Thank you ! Have a great Day !

Warm regards,
Bhawna