Urgent Openings with the World's Leading Software Company !!!

Discussion in 'Python' started by Software Hiring, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. Hi Friends,

    Hope you're doing great. We are looking for Software Professionals
    with about 7 years of experience and willing to work for the World's
    Biggest Software Company - Microsoft.

    We have a variety of jobs across different verticals at Microsoft India
    Development Center (MSIDC) based at HITEC City in Hyderabad, India.
    This is a world-class facility that provides State-of-the-Art
    Technology, Infrastructure and Recreational Facilities that are on par
    with Microsoft Head Quarters in Redmond, WA.

    If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good
    opportunity and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and if
    you have good skill sets in:

    C, C++, C#, Java (for .Net Platform or Visual Studio)

    OR

    C, C++, Java, Product Development (for MS RFID Infrastructure
    PathFinder - Adapters)

    OR

    C, C++, driver or kernel, Linux or Unix (for Windows Serviceability)

    Please send your updated resume or contact us at:

    Also, if you are aware of any experienced Software Professionals who
    could be your friends, family members or colleagues who are willing to
    relocate to India for this opportunity, please forward this e-mail to
    them.

    Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/india/careers/idc.aspx to know
    more about Microsoft India Development Center and other positions
    available at MSIDC.

    Sincerely,
    Vamsi Narayana

    Software Hiring, Jan 11, 2007

  2. Software Hiring

    Terry Reedy Guest

    (cc'ed)

    "Software Hiring" <> wrote
    <an off-topic job announcement that make no mention of wanting Python
    programmers>

    Hi Vamsi.

    Recruiting for Microsoft gives you no extra right to spam comp.lang.python
    with off-topic messages. There are thousands of other software groups that
    might like to do the same but with a couple of exceptions a year, they all
    desist for the greater common good. Please do likewise.

    tjr

    ps. A Microsoft recruiter using gmail is a puzzle, but that is a different
    off-topic issue.

    Terry Reedy, Jan 11, 2007

  3. "Software Hiring" <> wrote:

    > If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good
    > opportunity and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and if
    > you have good skill sets in:
    >
    > C, C++, C#, Java (for .Net Platform or Visual Studio)
    >
    > OR
    >
    > C, C++, Java, Product Development (for MS RFID Infrastructure
    > PathFinder - Adapters)
    >
    > OR
    >
    > C, C++, driver or kernel, Linux or Unix (for Windows Serviceability)

    not much to do with python....

    *closes eyes, and imagines the sing-song accent of the Indians
    contrasting with his guttural Afrikaans accent *

    *shudders*

    I think I will give this one a miss - it would be worse than
    relocating to Wales...

    - Hendrik

    Hendrik van Rooyen, Jan 12, 2007