Urgent Openings with the World's Leading Software Company !!!

Software Hiring

Hi Friends,

Hope you're doing great. We are looking for Software Professionals
with about 7 years of experience and willing to work for the World's
Biggest Software Company - Microsoft.

We have a variety of jobs across different verticals at Microsoft India
Development Center (MSIDC) based at HITEC City in Hyderabad, India.
This is a world-class facility that provides State-of-the-Art
Technology, Infrastructure and Recreational Facilities that are on par
with Microsoft Head Quarters in Redmond, WA.

If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good
opportunity and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and if
you have good skill sets in:

C, C++, C#, Java (for .Net Platform or Visual Studio)

OR

C, C++, Java, Product Development (for MS RFID Infrastructure
PathFinder - Adapters)

OR

C, C++, driver or kernel, Linux or Unix (for Windows Serviceability)

Please send your updated resume or contact us at:
(e-mail address removed)

Also, if you are aware of any experienced Software Professionals who
could be your friends, family members or colleagues who are willing to
relocate to India for this opportunity, please forward this e-mail to
them.

Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/india/careers/idc.aspx to know
more about Microsoft India Development Center and other positions
available at MSIDC.

Sincerely,
Vamsi Narayana
(e-mail address removed)

Oscarian

(e-mail address removed)

Why would someone working for Microsoft use a "gmail" address?

Suspiciously-
Oscarian

CBFalconer

Software said:
.... snip ...

We have a variety of jobs across different verticals at Microsoft
India Development Center (MSIDC) based at HITEC City in Hyderabad,
India. This is a world-class facility that provides State-of-the-Art
Technology, Infrastructure and Recreational Facilities that are on
par with Microsoft Head Quarters in Redmond, WA.

If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good
opportunity and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and
if you have good skill sets in:

Looks like another nail in the coffin for the worlds worst software
firm. Now they are encouraging multi-posting spammers. Obviously
as ignorant and careless as Micro$loth proper.

May be an investment opportunity - go short on Microsoft.

jaysome

Looks like another nail in the coffin for the worlds worst software
firm. Now they are encouraging multi-posting spammers. Obviously
as ignorant and careless as Micro$loth proper.

You appear to have deduced that Microsoft proper not only supported
but also encouraged the OP's multi-posting spam.

I'm curious how you figured this out. If you used a standard C program
to aid in your deduction, by all means post your code here. If not,
shut the **** up.

Richard Heathfield

jaysome said:
If you used a standard C program
to aid in your deduction, by all means post your code here.

Quite so.
If not, shut the **** up.

If you can't be civil to others, how can you expect civility from them?
Chuck was mistaken in his deduction, and it is possible to say so without
being abusive.

Default User

Oscarian said:
Why would someone working for Microsoft use a "gmail" address?

To avoid exposing ones real address to the spam harvesters, I'd guess.

Brian

Barry

jaysome said:
You appear to have deduced that Microsoft proper not only supported
but also encouraged the OP's multi-posting spam.

I'm curious how you figured this out. If you used a standard C program
to aid in your deduction, by all means post your code here. If not,
shut the **** up.

While I am in the mood today another on to PLONK.
For those who think it may be based on this post, please
look at the other posts by jay.

Randy Howard

To avoid exposing ones real address to the spam harvesters, I'd guess.

According to Gates in a meeting with bloggers at CES, hotmail accounts
don't have such problems, they've magically solved spam. So, I'd
expect all real MS employees to use hotmail for their "share with the
world" email addresses now. :)

I don't think they're big fans of google these days.

Randy Howard

While I am in the mood today another on to PLONK.
For those who think it may be based on this post, please
look at the other posts by jay.

We don't really need to know who, or why you plonk. TIA.

Keith Thompson

Barry said:
While I am in the mood today another on to PLONK.
For those who think it may be based on this post, please
look at the other posts by jay.

If it's not based on this post, then why did you quote the whole
thing? If you're not in the mood to explain why you're plonking
people, please do so quietly.

jaysome

While I am in the mood today another on to PLONK.

I see that you posted your message with Microsoft Outlook Express
6.00.2800.1409.

I share your pain.

But I don't PLONK anyone, not even my brother, Kenny McCormack.

Best regards

jaysome

jaysome said:

Quite so.

If you can't be civil to others, how can you expect civility from them?
Chuck was mistaken in his deduction, and it is possible to say so without
being abusive.

I think you're right :(

I apologize to Chuck.

Best regards

Richard Bos

Barry said:
"jaysome" <[email protected]> wrote in message
While I am in the mood today another on to PLONK.
For those who think it may be based on this post, please
look at the other posts by jay.

I _have_ seen other posts by jaysome. I can't recall any by you that
were useful.

I'll draw my own conclusions.

Richard

jaysome

Fair enough. You just escaped my PLONK file.

Thanks Chuck. I have a habit of clicking on posts by you, and this one
just struck some odd nerve in me. I was out of line. Sorry.

You, and other regulars here, like, including but not limited to, in
alphabetical order, Ambuhl and Bos and Cox and Default and Heathfield
and Klein and Pfaff and santosh and Sosman and Thompson and van D?k,
are some of my favorites--and you all make this newsgroup great.

I'm not kissing ass to anyone--I base my opinion on purely empirical
data. :^)

This is my last post in this thread. I'd be grateful if no one replied
to this post.

Best regards