Urgent Openings with the World's Leading Software Company !!!

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Software Hiring, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. Hi Friends,

    Hope you're doing great. We are looking for Software Professionals
    with about 7 years of experience and willing to work for the World's
    Biggest Software Company - Microsoft.

    We have a variety of jobs across different verticals at Microsoft India
    Development Center (MSIDC) based at HITEC City in Hyderabad, India.
    This is a world-class facility that provides State-of-the-Art
    Technology, Infrastructure and Recreational Facilities that are on par
    with Microsoft Head Quarters in Redmond, WA.

    If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good
    opportunity and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and if
    you have good skill sets in:

    C, C++, C#, Java (for .Net Platform or Visual Studio)

    OR

    C, C++, Java, Product Development (for MS RFID Infrastructure
    PathFinder - Adapters)

    OR

    C, C++, driver or kernel, Linux or Unix (for Windows Serviceability)

    Please send your updated resume or contact us at:

    Also, if you are aware of any experienced Software Professionals who
    could be your friends, family members or colleagues who are willing to
    relocate to India for this opportunity, please forward this e-mail to
    them.

    Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/india/careers/idc.aspx to know
    more about Microsoft India Development Center and other positions
    available at MSIDC.

    Sincerely,
    Vamsi Narayana

    Software Hiring, Jan 11, 2007

  2. Software Hiring

    Oscarian Guest

    Why would someone working for Microsoft use a "gmail" address?

    Suspiciously-
    Oscarian

    Oscarian, Jan 11, 2007

  3. Software Hiring

    CBFalconer Guest

    Software Hiring wrote:

    .... snip ...

    > We have a variety of jobs across different verticals at Microsoft
    > India Development Center (MSIDC) based at HITEC City in Hyderabad,
    > India. This is a world-class facility that provides State-of-the-Art
    > Technology, Infrastructure and Recreational Facilities that are on
    > par with Microsoft Head Quarters in Redmond, WA.
    >
    > If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good
    > opportunity and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and
    > if you have good skill sets in:

    Looks like another nail in the coffin for the worlds worst software
    firm. Now they are encouraging multi-posting spammers. Obviously
    as ignorant and careless as Micro$loth proper.

    May be an investment opportunity - go short on Microsoft.

    <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

    CBFalconer, Jan 11, 2007
  4. Software Hiring

    jaysome Guest

    On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 02:49:05 -0500, CBFalconer <>
    wrote:

    >Software Hiring wrote:
    >>

    >... snip ...
    >>
    >> We have a variety of jobs across different verticals at Microsoft
    >> India Development Center (MSIDC) based at HITEC City in Hyderabad,
    >> India. This is a world-class facility that provides State-of-the-Art
    >> Technology, Infrastructure and Recreational Facilities that are on
    >> par with Microsoft Head Quarters in Redmond, WA.
    >>
    >> If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good
    >> opportunity and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and
    >> if you have good skill sets in:

    >Looks like another nail in the coffin for the worlds worst software
    >firm. Now they are encouraging multi-posting spammers. Obviously
    >as ignorant and careless as Micro$loth proper.

    You appear to have deduced that Microsoft proper not only supported
    but also encouraged the OP's multi-posting spam.

    I'm curious how you figured this out. If you used a standard C program
    to aid in your deduction, by all means post your code here. If not,
    shut the **** up.

    --
    jay

    jaysome, Jan 11, 2007
  5. jaysome said:

    > If you used a standard C program
    > to aid in your deduction, by all means post your code here.

    Quite so.

    > If not, shut the **** up.

    If you can't be civil to others, how can you expect civility from them?
    Chuck was mistaken in his deduction, and it is possible to say so without
    being abusive.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, Jan 11, 2007
  6. Software Hiring

    Default User Guest

    Oscarian wrote:

    > Why would someone working for Microsoft use a "gmail" address?

    To avoid exposing ones real address to the spam harvesters, I'd guess.

    Brian

    Default User, Jan 11, 2007
  7. Software Hiring

    Barry Guest

    "jaysome" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 02:49:05 -0500, CBFalconer <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Software Hiring wrote:
    > >>

    > >... snip ...
    > >>
    > >> We have a variety of jobs across different verticals at Microsoft
    > >> India Development Center (MSIDC) based at HITEC City in Hyderabad,
    > >> India. This is a world-class facility that provides State-of-the-Art
    > >> Technology, Infrastructure and Recreational Facilities that are on
    > >> par with Microsoft Head Quarters in Redmond, WA.
    > >>
    > >> If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good
    > >> opportunity and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and
    > >> if you have good skill sets in:

    > >Looks like another nail in the coffin for the worlds worst software
    > >firm. Now they are encouraging multi-posting spammers. Obviously
    > >as ignorant and careless as Micro$loth proper.

    > You appear to have deduced that Microsoft proper not only supported
    > but also encouraged the OP's multi-posting spam.
    >
    > I'm curious how you figured this out. If you used a standard C program
    > to aid in your deduction, by all means post your code here. If not,
    > shut the **** up.
    >
    > --
    > jay

    While I am in the mood today another on to PLONK.
    For those who think it may be based on this post, please
    look at the other posts by jay.

    Barry, Jan 11, 2007
  8. Software Hiring

    Randy Howard Guest

    On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:07:34 -0600, Default User wrote
    (in article <>):

    > Oscarian wrote:
    >

    >> Why would someone working for Microsoft use a "gmail" address?

    > To avoid exposing ones real address to the spam harvesters, I'd guess.

    According to Gates in a meeting with bloggers at CES, hotmail accounts
    don't have such problems, they've magically solved spam. So, I'd
    expect all real MS employees to use hotmail for their "share with the
    world" email addresses now. :)

    I don't think they're big fans of google these days.

    --
    Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)

    Randy Howard, Jan 11, 2007
  9. Software Hiring

    Randy Howard Guest

    On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:19:00 -0600, Barry wrote
    (in article <>):

    > While I am in the mood today another on to PLONK.
    > For those who think it may be based on this post, please
    > look at the other posts by jay.

    We don't really need to know who, or why you plonk. TIA.

    --
    Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)

    Randy Howard, Jan 11, 2007
  10. "Barry" <> writes:
    > "jaysome" <> wrote in message

    [29 lines deleted]
    >> jay

    > While I am in the mood today another on to PLONK.
    > For those who think it may be based on this post, please
    > look at the other posts by jay.

    If it's not based on this post, then why did you quote the whole
    thing? If you're not in the mood to explain why you're plonking
    people, please do so quietly.

    Keith Thompson, Jan 11, 2007
  11. Biggest perhaps, but not leading.

    -- Richard
    in some alphabets" - X3.4, 1963.

    Richard Tobin, Jan 11, 2007
  12. Software Hiring

    jaysome Guest

    <> wrote:

    >"jaysome" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 02:49:05 -0500, CBFalconer <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Software Hiring wrote:
    >> >>
    >> >... snip ...

    >> >Looks like another nail in the coffin for the worlds worst software
    >> >firm. Now they are encouraging multi-posting spammers. Obviously
    >> >as ignorant and careless as Micro$loth proper.

    >> You appear to have deduced that Microsoft proper not only supported
    >> but also encouraged the OP's multi-posting spam.
    >>
    >> I'm curious how you figured this out. If you used a standard C program
    >> to aid in your deduction, by all means post your code here. If not,
    >> shut the **** up.
    >>
    >> --
    >> jay

    >While I am in the mood today another on to PLONK.

    I see that you posted your message with Microsoft Outlook Express
    6.00.2800.1409.

    I share your pain.

    But I don't PLONK anyone, not even my brother, Kenny McCormack.

    Best regards
    --
    jay

    jaysome, Jan 12, 2007
  13. Software Hiring

    jaysome Guest

    On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:48:46 +0000, Richard Heathfield
    <> wrote:

    >jaysome said:
    >
    >> If you used a standard C program
    >> to aid in your deduction, by all means post your code here.

    >Quite so.
    >
    >> If not, shut the **** up.

    >If you can't be civil to others, how can you expect civility from them?
    >Chuck was mistaken in his deduction, and it is possible to say so without
    >being abusive.

    I think you're right :(

    I apologize to Chuck.

    Best regards
    --
    jay

    jaysome, Jan 12, 2007
  14. Software Hiring

    CBFalconer Guest

    jaysome wrote:
    > Richard Heathfield <> wrote:
    >> jaysome said:
    >>
    >>> If you used a standard C program
    >>> to aid in your deduction, by all means post your code here.

    >> Quite so.
    >>
    >>> If not, shut the **** up.

    >> If you can't be civil to others, how can you expect civility
    >> from them? Chuck was mistaken in his deduction, and it is
    >> possible to say so without being abusive.

    > I think you're right :(
    >
    > I apologize to Chuck.

    Fair enough. You just escaped my PLONK file.

    --
    "I have a creative mind. You (singular) are eccentric.
    He is insane. We are losing sight of reality.

    CBFalconer, Jan 12, 2007
  15. Software Hiring

    Richard Bos Guest

    "Barry" <> wrote:

    > "jaysome" <> wrote in message

    > While I am in the mood today another on to PLONK.
    > For those who think it may be based on this post, please
    > look at the other posts by jay.

    I _have_ seen other posts by jaysome. I can't recall any by you that
    were useful.

    I'll draw my own conclusions.

    Richard

    Richard Bos, Jan 12, 2007
  16. Software Hiring

    jaysome Guest

    On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 05:26:12 -0500, CBFalconer <>
    wrote:

    >jaysome wrote:
    >> Richard Heathfield <> wrote:

    >>> Quite so.

    >>> If you can't be civil to others, how can you expect civility
    >>> from them? Chuck was mistaken in his deduction, and it is
    >>> possible to say so without being abusive.

    >> I think you're right :(
    >>
    >> I apologize to Chuck.

    >Fair enough. You just escaped my PLONK file.

    Thanks Chuck. I have a habit of clicking on posts by you, and this one
    just struck some odd nerve in me. I was out of line. Sorry.

    You, and other regulars here, like, including but not limited to, in
    alphabetical order, Ambuhl and Bos and Cox and Default and Heathfield
    and Klein and Pfaff and santosh and Sosman and Thompson and van D?k,
    are some of my favorites--and you all make this newsgroup great.

    I'm not kissing ass to anyone--I base my opinion on purely empirical
    data. :^)

    This is my last post in this thread. I'd be grateful if no one replied
    to this post.

    Best regards
    --
    jay