Urgent Openings with the World's Leading Software Company !!!

Discussion in 'C++' started by Software Hiring, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. Hi Friends,

    Hope you're doing great. We are looking for Software Professionals
    with about 7 years of experience and willing to work for the World's
    Biggest Software Company - Microsoft.

    We have a variety of jobs across different verticals at Microsoft India
    Development Center (MSIDC) based at HITEC City in Hyderabad, India.
    This is a world-class facility that provides State-of-the-Art
    Technology, Infrastructure and Recreational Facilities that are on par
    with Microsoft Head Quarters in Redmond, WA.

    If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good
    opportunity and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and if
    you have good skill sets in:

    C, C++, C#, Java (for .Net Platform or Visual Studio)

    OR

    C, C++, Java, Product Development (for MS RFID Infrastructure
    PathFinder - Adapters)

    OR

    C, C++, driver or kernel, Linux or Unix (for Windows Serviceability)

    Please send your updated resume or contact us at:

    Also, if you are aware of any experienced Software Professionals who
    could be your friends, family members or colleagues who are willing to
    relocate to India for this opportunity, please forward this e-mail to
    them.

    Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/india/careers/idc.aspx to know
    more about Microsoft India Development Center and other positions
    available at MSIDC.

    Sincerely,
    Vamsi Narayana
    Software Hiring, Jan 11, 2007

  2. Software Hiring

    Lionel B Guest

    Lionel B, Jan 11, 2007

  3. Software Hiring

    noone Guest

    On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:00:19 -0800, Software Hiring wrote:

    > Hi Friends,

    He's not my friend...trust me on this.

    > Hope you're doing great. We are looking for Software Professionals with
    > about 7 years of experience and willing to work for the World's Biggest
    > Software Company - Microsoft.

    don't you mean the worlds biggest anti-trust violator?

    > We have a variety of jobs across different verticals at Microsoft India
    > Development Center (MSIDC) based at HITEC City in Hyderabad, India. This
    > is a world-class facility that provides State-of-the-Art Technology,
    > Infrastructure and Recreational Facilities that are on par with Microsoft
    > Head Quarters in Redmond, WA.

    Gee. My recreation opportunities in India would be soooo plentiful.

    > If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good opportunity
    > and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and if you have good
    > skill sets in:

    World's best software company? He means Redhat, right?

    I wonder if M$ will pay me my current US salary in US dollars to live in
    India...and then I woke up....

    Yet another reason to shun M$ and their products...
    noone, Jan 11, 2007
  4. Software Hiring

    BobR Guest

    noone wrote in message ...
    >On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:00:19 -0800, Software Hiring wrote:
    >
    >> If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good opportunity
    >> and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and if you have good
    >> skill sets in:

    >World's best software company? He means Redhat, right?

    Debian!
    ( oh, "company"! OK, have it your way. <G> )

    And why would "relocating to India" be required? Doesn't India outsource?!?
    America was built on outsourceing! Ford was made in....a, ok, Chevy was made
    in....ah, Sony!

    --
    Bob R
    POVrookie