Urgent Openings with the World's Leading Software Company !!!

Software Hiring

Hi Friends,

Hope you're doing great. We are looking for Software Professionals
with about 7 years of experience and willing to work for the World's
Biggest Software Company - Microsoft.

We have a variety of jobs across different verticals at Microsoft India
Development Center (MSIDC) based at HITEC City in Hyderabad, India.
This is a world-class facility that provides State-of-the-Art
Technology, Infrastructure and Recreational Facilities that are on par
with Microsoft Head Quarters in Redmond, WA.

If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good
opportunity and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and if
you have good skill sets in:

C, C++, C#, Java (for .Net Platform or Visual Studio)

OR

C, C++, Java, Product Development (for MS RFID Infrastructure
PathFinder - Adapters)

OR

C, C++, driver or kernel, Linux or Unix (for Windows Serviceability)

Please send your updated resume or contact us at:
(e-mail address removed)

Also, if you are aware of any experienced Software Professionals who
could be your friends, family members or colleagues who are willing to
relocate to India for this opportunity, please forward this e-mail to
them.

Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/india/careers/idc.aspx to know
more about Microsoft India Development Center and other positions
available at MSIDC.

Sincerely,
Vamsi Narayana
(e-mail address removed)

noone

Hi Friends,

He's not my friend...trust me on this.

Hope you're doing great. We are looking for Software Professionals with
about 7 years of experience and willing to work for the World's Biggest
Software Company - Microsoft.

don't you mean the worlds biggest anti-trust violator?

We have a variety of jobs across different verticals at Microsoft India
Development Center (MSIDC) based at HITEC City in Hyderabad, India. This
is a world-class facility that provides State-of-the-Art Technology,
Infrastructure and Recreational Facilities that are on par with Microsoft
Head Quarters in Redmond, WA.

Gee. My recreation opportunities in India would be soooo plentiful.

If you're interested in relocating to India for such a good opportunity
and be a part of the World's Best Software Company and if you have good
skill sets in:

World's best software company? He means Redhat, right?

I wonder if M$ will pay me my current US salary in US dollars to live in
India...and then I woke up....

Yet another reason to shun M$ and their products...

BobR

noone wrote in message ...
World's best software company? He means Redhat, right?

Debian!
( oh, "company"! OK, have it your way. <G> )

And why would "relocating to India" be required? Doesn't India outsource?!?
America was built on outsourceing! Ford was made in....a, ok, Chevy was made
in....ah, Sony!