Urgent:Passport site not working(Can any MVP/MS guy help)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Lopamudra, Dec 13, 2004.

  1. Lopamudra

    Lopamudra Guest

    I've installed passport sdk on to windows 2003 and I have received a
    key from netservicesmanager.com. I have set securelevel in the
    registry to 0. When I click on the link generated by logotag2 it takes
    me to a page that displays

    The .NET Passport service is currently unavailable at this Web site
    for one of these reasons:

    The site may contain an error or be experiencing a problem that
    affects the .NET Passport service.
    The .NET Passport service may be experiencing a temporary problem.
    The site may not be an official .NET Passport-participating site.

    Please return to this site later to try again.

    I have set the site to preproduction and this is still not working.
    Does anyone have something for me to try?

    I have tried many things like setting the securelevel registry key to 0,
    running Refresh network map, etc etc. Nothing works. This is an urgent
    requirement. Pls help

    Lopamudra, Dec 13, 2004