Urgent (please help): Post-back problem

Amir

Hello every one
My problem is very clear but crazy.
I have a DataRepeater in my page that I have made the paging mechanisem for
it with a user control. This user control contains a Repeater too. Let's call
this control Paging Control.

The Paging control provide some links for paging.
When I click the links, It post-back and fill the main repeater in the page.

It looks the paging repeater dosen't postback. When I click on the links
that have generated in paging control, page dosen't poskback and the related
event handler dose not get executes. so the main repeater remain empty.
Because I fill the main repeater again in these links' event handler.

I think there is some problems in client-side script that .NET Framework
generates.
Please help me.
It's urgent for me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance
Amir

Amir

Thnks a lot for your response Leon
But there is not such property (AutoPostBack) in DataRepeater..
I think It's a problem in generated Javascript.
This is another sample for the problem.

A usercontrol that contains a Repeater and a linkbutton.
The repeater itself contains 2 link button.

When click the button, it postback and execute page_load and then it's click
event handler.
When click the the repeater's linkbutton, it postback and only execute
page_load. It can not find and don't execute the repeater's ItemCommand Event
handler.

Regards,
Amir

Amir

I'm using ItemCommand and CommandArgument ...
When I trace the code execution,I see that when I click the generated
LinkButton, It make postback and execute the Page_Load event handler, but
dose not find the ItemCommand event Handler.
The generated javascript code for the generated LinkButton in the repeater
is like this:

href="javascript:{if (typeof(Page_ClientValidate) != 'function' ||
Page_ClientValidate())
__doPostBack('Issues_Pager$Repeater1$_ctl1$LinkButton1','')} "

Amir