Urgent please help

Florian Marinoiu

Hi

I have a managed .dll that I call from an unmanaged dll.
I have registered the managed dll with regasm and I have made a .vbs
file where I instantiate an object of the managed dll, I call one of its
methods and everything is OK.

I have done and asp page where I do the same thing as in the vbs file
and I get errors while calling the same method. I thought that maybe the
IUSR user doesn't have the necessary permissions and I have changed in
IIS admin the acount from IUSR_ to Domain\Administrator. In the
machine.config I put SYSTEM as the account under which the asp process
runs. Everyone has permissions in the C:\winnt\temp folder.

When I try to see my asp page I get
mscorlib error '80070002'
File or assembly name zqz3ccac.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not
found.
/test/aa.asp, line 9
The name of the dll changes evey time as it is a temp file. I have used
FileMon to see if there is a permissions problem and I can see that the
file is succesfully created in the c:\winnt\temp folder.

Any idea why I cannot call the .net dll's method?

Two months ago we have installed IISLockdown. You think it be might it?
Is it a way that I could instruct the .NET engine not to check for
permissions when it is running my dll.

Please help as I am running out of time and ideas.

Thanks,
Florian