Urgent: Please need help badly

Bilal

hi all

I am facing a little problem. I have a form with a dropdownlist control. I have a button and when i click the form posts back
The problem is that in the on button click event i'm calling this metho

Sarmad Aljazrawi

I think that (ddlColors.SelectedItem) is nothing which giving you this
exception. Are you populating the dropdown in on page load event? check that
you are not populating it under (if not page.isPostback) because then your
dropdown will be empty.

obs: if this didn't help you, post the rest of your code and i'll help.

Regards,
--
Sarmad Aljazrawi
B.Sc. Computer Science, MSDBA, MCP

Bilal said:
hi all,

I am facing a little problem. I have a form with a dropdownlist control. I
have a button and when i click the form posts back.
The problem is that in the on button click event i'm calling this method
value. It gives me this exception: