Urgent positions: 1.Deployment Resource / Weblogic Administrator,2.Application Programmer/Analyst -

Discussion in 'Java' started by Isaac, Dec 27, 2010.

  1. Isaac

    Isaac Guest

    Dear All,

    I have couple of urgent positions open, below is the JD, go through
    the same and let me know if you have anyone available, please send
    resume’s with hourly rate and contact details ASAP.

    These requirements are VERY HOT and immediate Interview & placements,
    please respond ASAP.

    Thanks and regards,
    Isaac

    Direct 213.233.3907
    Office 213.233.3576

    www.preludesys.com

    Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
    such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
    line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
    honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

    1. Job Title: Deployment Resource / Weblogic Administrator
    Location: South Field, Michigan
    Project Duration: 6+ Month(s)
    Skill Set :
    Six years of IT Experience
    • Web logic environment
    • EAR file Deployment
    • code deployment
    • Data migration, reports and the COTS product
    • testing/System testing/performance testing/UAT/disaster recovery
    testing
    • Scripts Writing,
    • - Experience in application and db code deployment in Enterprise
    JAVA multi-tier application architecture
    • - Knowledge of Weblogic; keen troubleshooting skills required
    • - go through weblogic, application logs
    • - drive the corrective actions and come out with preventive
    actions.
    • - Drive the vendor to eliminate all errors in the weblogic layer;
    eliminate all errors due to the application issues.
    • Understand the root cause and watch for them throughout the life of
    the project.
    • - Communicate best practices and get them into the application /
    deployment work stream.
    • - Knowledge of load balancers (preferably CISCO), portal
    applications required.
    • Desirable characteristics: - Knowledge of performance testing -
    Analyze logs during performance testing and suggest improvements -
    Knowledge of Data conversion process - Knowledge of ETL tools
    Education : Bachelor’s Degree

    2. Job Title: 2553-1 Application Programmer/Analyst - C++ Developer
    Location: Chicago, Illinois
    Project Duration: 12+ Month(s)
    Skill Set :
    Experience Database Platforms TCP/IP
    TIBCO Rendezvous Yes 1 Intermediate 5-6 Within 5 Years
    Protocols C/C++
    Protocols SQL
    Additional Skills:
    - Expert in C++ programming and object oriented design
    - LINUX shell scripting, Python, SQL
    - Network programming, sockets, a good understanding of underlying
    hardware
    Job Description :
    The ideal candidate will work well in a team environment and possess
    the following characteristics:
    - Expert in writing client/server applications using C/C++
    - Expert in object oriented design and programming
    - Proficient in SQL
    - Strong ability to learn existing applications quickly and to be able
    to make modifications
    - Experience using make/automake, build scripts, deployment
    strategies
    –Experience with ClearCase and SVN
    - Experience with Linux shell scripting
    - Ability to work independently

    3. Job Title: Web Designer
    Location: Beverly Hills, California
    Project Duration: 3+ Month(s)
    Cost: Very Competitive
    Skill Set :
    Creative Designer, Strong visual graphic design experience
    Front-end production (CSS, HTML/ DHTML, Flash)
    Knowledge of interactive design concepts and web design best practices
    Knowledge and interest in promotions for the video games/
    entertainment industries
    Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Strong understanding of site
    structure, navigation, usability, UI principles, wireframes and user-
    flow diagrams, Portfolio of design examples Solid footing on the line
    between creative expression and commercial reality Strong attention to
    detail, and willing to give a pixel here or there Strong time
    management
    Strong interest in pushing the limits of interactive design Experience
    using PPT, Excel, Word, and Visio an asset.
    Isaac, Dec 27, 2010

  2. Isaac

    Lew Guest

    On 12/27/2010 01:54 PM, Isaac wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > I have couple of urgent positions open, below is the JD, go through
    > the same and let me know if you have anyone available, please send
    > resume’s [sic] with hourly rate and contact details ASAP.

    Plonk, you illiterate spammer.

    --
    Lew
    Ceci n'est pas une pipe.