Urgent positions: 1.JAVA/SOA Developer, 2.Deployment Resource /Weblogic Administrator, 3.Application

Isaac

Dear All,

I have couple of positions open, below is the JD, go through the same
and let me know if you have anyone available, please send resume’s
with hourly rate and contact details ASAP.

These requirements are VERY HOT and immediate Interview & placements,
please Don’t delay respond ASAP.

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3907
Office 213.233.3576
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

1. Job Title: Deployment Resource / Weblogic Administrator
Location: South Field, Michigan
Project Duration: 6+ Month(s)
Skill Set :
Six years of IT Experience
• Web logic environment
• EAR file Deployment
• code deployment
• Data migration, reports and the COTS product
• testing/System testing/performance testing/UAT/disaster recovery
testing
• Scripts Writing,
• - Experience in application and db code deployment in Enterprise
JAVA multi-tier application architecture
• - Knowledge of Weblogic; keen troubleshooting skills required
• - go through weblogic, application logs
• - drive the corrective actions and come out with preventive
actions.
• - Drive the vendor to eliminate all errors in the weblogic layer;
eliminate all errors due to the application issues.
• Understand the root cause and watch for them throughout the life of
the project.
• - Communicate best practices and get them into the application /
deployment work stream.
• - Knowledge of load balancers (preferably CISCO), portal
applications required.
• Desirable characteristics: - Knowledge of performance testing -
Analyze logs during performance testing and suggest improvements -
Knowledge of Data conversion process - Knowledge of ETL tools
Education : Bachelor’s Degree

2. Job Title: Java / SOA Developers
Location: Warren, Michigan
Duration: 6+ months
Skill Set :
• SOA (Oracle Fusion Middleware/SOA suite) .
• Web Services, Java/J2EE
• JMS / MQ Series
• Struts, Ajax, Javascript
• App Server (Sun App Server)
• Oracle DB / SQL Developer (TOAD)
• Ant, Solaris, JUnit

3. Job Title: 2553-1 Application Programmer/Analyst - C++ Developer
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Project Duration: 12+ Month(s)
Skill Set :
Experience Database Platforms TCP/IP
TIBCO Rendezvous Yes 1 Intermediate 5-6 Within 5 Years
Protocols C/C++
Protocols SQL
Additional Skills:
- Expert in C++ programming and object oriented design
- LINUX shell scripting, Python, SQL
- Network programming, sockets, a good understanding of underlying
hardware
Job Description :
The ideal candidate will work well in a team environment and possess
the following characteristics:
- Expert in writing client/server applications using C/C++
- Expert in object oriented design and programming
- Proficient in SQL
- Strong ability to learn existing applications quickly and to be able
to make modifications
- Experience using make/automake, build scripts, deployment
strategies
–Experience with ClearCase and SVN
- Experience with Linux shell scripting
- Ability to work independently

Lew

Wanja said:
You may believe it or not, but I also heard there are competent IT
professionals who use a newsreader that knows things like "killfiles" or
ignore lists. And since your header reveals that you're one of these,
using gravity, I know you have a "bozo bin" to stuff him into what makes
me ask myself why you still bother.

Really? You don't understand it? Are you quite certain? Or are you just
flexing your Usenet muscles on him? I mean, why do /you/ still bother? And
you aren't asking yourself if you post it on Usenet like this, you're making a
public point. Aren't you?

I sympathize with Steve. Don't you? Sometimes, even knowing that there's no
"real" point to it, one feels the urge to speak out. I'll bet even you,
Wanja, sometimes utter advice or admonishment you know will be unheeded,
misinterpreted or even resented, don't you? Yet you do it anyway, don't you?

Surely you can relate to Steve's frustration and desire to take a stand, if
only to the uncaring stars. Or to the supercilious Usenet posters.

Lew

Steve said:
More to the point, Java job postings seem to be on-topic here, and I
didn't necessarily want to killfile those posts from Mr. Preludesys.

And yes, I was venting.

I don't agree. The quality of "job postings" here is, at best, questionable.
Most are targeted to very specific locations, typically a particular
metropolitan area, so it's strange to post in a worldwide forum with what, at
most about 1000 participants? The "job postings" are clearly unmonitored,
throw-enough-spit-at-the-wall-and-some-will-stick efforts by untutored
individuals of dicey provenance. In other words, pure spam. As Steve pointed
out, any competent programmer would as soon sign as a relative for a 35% share
(minus demurrage and hostage fees) of $36M held from a deposed oil minister in
a Nigerian bank as seek a job from one of these slime.