Urgent positions: Sr Programmer Analyst (SPA) and Programmer Analyst(PRA)-06+month's- Carson City, N

Discussion in 'Java' started by Isaac, Dec 8, 2010.

  1. Isaac

    Isaac Guest

    Hi All,

    We have the following position open, Please let me know if you have
    any Consultants available:

    Please send resumes with rate and Contact details, for detailed Job
    Description and for any further details please email me at
    or call me at 213-233-3576 / 213-233-3907

    1. Senior Programmer Analyst (SPA)
    Duration: 06+ month’s
    Location: Carson City, NV.
    Skills and Experience:
    1.Three (3) to six (6) years of Java, J2EE, and Oracle technology
    application and systems development experience;
    2.Five (5) to ten (10) years hands-on analysis and programming
    experience producing clean, well-commented, easy-to-read code that
    works well across main-stream browsers;
    3.Java/J2EE and Oracle programming experience using SOA concepts;
    4.Three (3) years of programming experience with web services and XML;
    5.Working knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA Suite,
    Oracle Service Bus, Weblogic, and development tools including:
    JDeveloper or Eclipse;
    6.Minimum two (2) years experience with Oracle RDBMS including SQL
    programming;
    7.Experience with project life cycle, including design, development,
    testing, data conversion, system interfaces, and customization, UAT,
    implementation and production support;
    8.Effective communication skills both written and verbal required to
    effectively present ideas and concepts to both technical and end-user
    communities;
    9.Capability to perform the functions described in Section 15, Scope
    of Work; and
    10.A good working knowledge and strong technical background and
    experience in system analysis.

    2. Programmer Analyst (PRA)
    Duration: 06+ month’s
    Location: Carson City, NV.
    Skills and Experience:
    1.Two (2) to five (5) years hands on analysis and programming
    experience;
    2.Direct Java, J2EE, and Oracle technology application and systems
    development experience;
    3.Java/J2EE and Oracle programming experience using SOA concepts;
    4.One (1) to two (2) years of programming experience with web services
    and XML;
    5.Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle
    Service Bus, Weblogic, and development tools including: JDeveloper or
    Eclipse;
    6.One (1) to two (2) years experience with Oracle RDBMS including SQL
    programming;
    7.Experience with project life cycle, including design, development,
    testing, data conversion, system interfaces, and customization, UAT,
    implementation and production support;
    8.Effective communication skills both written and verbal required to
    effectively present ideas and concepts to both technical and end-user
    communities;
    9.Capability to perform the functions described in Section 15, Scope
    of Work; and
    10.A good working knowledge and strong technical background and
    experience in system analysis.

    Thanks and regards,
    Isaac

    Direct 213.233.3907
    Office 213.233.3576

    www.preludesys.com

    Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
    such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
    line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
    honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

    Isaac, Dec 8, 2010