urgent problem - Server.CreateObject Failed

Anurag Saxena

If someone can solve this problem,I am using ASP3.0 and IIS on windows
2000 server
The complete Error is

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/onesource_local/defects.asp, line 41

Invalid class string

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
On line 41 in defects.asp following is written
set dQ = server.CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")

also dQ is declared and File scrrun.dll is registerd and placed in
C:\winNT\System32

On other PCs where also IIS installed with 2000 and xp,When I run this
code then it is running perfectly fine and if I unregister scrrun.dll
using regsvr32 on that PCs then above error comes,then I register it
again,then It is running fine,so as per my thinking this will be one
reason but on client PC where 2000 server is installed,It gives error
even if scrrun.dll is present and registered

If somebody has any solution pl. give it,This is very urgent.
Anurag Saxena
India