urgent query

bushi

hi every one!
i have displayed a webpage "my_adserver" on my main webpage
"client_browser" by using iframe.its working,but there is some problem
with page load event of my_server.as i want to achieve some
functionality in its page_load() event.it never fires,i have checked
it by debugging a lot of times.any one knows about page_load() event
of a page using in iframe, guide me its too urgent.
i'll wait for any rply anxiously

Guest

hi every one!
i have displayed a webpage "my_adserver" on my main webpage
"client_browser" by using iframe.its working,but there is some problem
with page load event of my_server.as i want to achieve some
functionality in its page_load() event.it never fires,i have checked
it by debugging a lot of times.any one knows about page_load() event
of a page using in iframe, guide me its too urgent.
i'll wait for any rply anxiously

it seems that it's simply cached

try to add to my_adserver

Response.Expires = 0
Response.Cache.SetNoStore()
Response.AppendHeader("Pragma", "no-cache")

bushi

it seems that it's simply cached

try to add to my_adserver

Response.Expires = 0
Response.Cache.SetNoStore()
Response.AppendHeader("Pragma", "no-cache")

plz can u explain it that u have suggest i can't got a single
point,where i should place this piece of code?

Guest

plz can u explain it that u have suggest i can't got a single
point,where i should place this piece of code?- Hide quoted text -

Put that code in the Page_Load event of the page where Page_Load event
"is not fired".

VB.NET

C#