    it by debugging a lot of times.any one knows about page_load() event
    of a page using in iframe, guide me its too urgent.
    i'll wait for any rply anxiously
    bushi, Jun 9, 2007

  2. On Jun 9, 10:42 am, bushi <> wrote:
    > hi every one!
    > i have displayed a webpage "my_adserver" on my main webpage
    > "client_browser" by using iframe.its working,but there is some problem
    > with page load event of my_server.as i want to achieve some
    > functionality in its page_load() event.it never fires,i have checked
    > it by debugging a lot of times.any one knows about page_load() event
    > of a page using in iframe, guide me its too urgent.
    > i'll wait for any rply anxiously

    it seems that it's simply cached

    try to add to my_adserver

    Response.Expires = 0
    Response.Cache.SetNoStore()
    Response.AppendHeader("Pragma", "no-cache")
    Alexey Smirnov, Jun 9, 2007

  3. bushi

    bushi Guest

    On Jun 9, 1:58 pm, Alexey Smirnov <> wrote:
    > On Jun 9, 10:42 am, bushi <> wrote:
    >
    > > hi every one!
    > > i have displayed a webpage "my_adserver" on my main webpage
    > > "client_browser" by using iframe.its working,but there is some problem
    > > with page load event of my_server.as i want to achieve some
    > > functionality in its page_load() event.it never fires,i have checked
    > > it by debugging a lot of times.any one knows about page_load() event
    > > of a page using in iframe, guide me its too urgent.
    > > i'll wait for any rply anxiously

    > it seems that it's simply cached
    >
    > try to add to my_adserver
    >
    > Response.Expires = 0
    > Response.Cache.SetNoStore()
    > Response.AppendHeader("Pragma", "no-cache")

    plz can u explain it that u have suggest i can't got a single
    point,where i should place this piece of code?
    bushi, Jun 9, 2007
  4. On Jun 9, 11:14 am, bushi <> wrote:
    > On Jun 9, 1:58 pm, Alexey Smirnov <> wrote:
    >

    > > On Jun 9, 10:42 am, bushi <> wrote:

    > > > hi every one!
    > > > i have displayed a webpage "my_adserver" on my main webpage
    > > > "client_browser" by using iframe.its working,but there is some problem
    > > > with page load event of my_server.as i want to achieve some
    > > > functionality in its page_load() event.it never fires,i have checked
    > > > it by debugging a lot of times.any one knows about page_load() event
    > > > of a page using in iframe, guide me its too urgent.
    > > > i'll wait for any rply anxiously

    > > it seems that it's simply cached

    > > try to add to my_adserver

    > > Response.Expires = 0
    > > Response.Cache.SetNoStore()
    > > Response.AppendHeader("Pragma", "no-cache")

    > plz can u explain it that u have suggest i can't got a single
    > point,where i should place this piece of code?- Hide quoted text -

    Put that code in the Page_Load event of the page where Page_Load event
    "is not fired".

    VB.NET

    > > Response.Expires = 0
    > > Response.Cache.SetNoStore()
    > > Response.AppendHeader("Pragma", "no-cache")

    C#

    Alexey Smirnov, Jun 9, 2007