Urgent: Records duplicate on update!

Paul Naude

My datagrids have VERY strange behaviour (VB.NET 2003 & Access).

When I update the adapters of my dataset, my newly entered records are
duplicated in the grid view BUT these does however not apear in the actual
database. When I close my form (thus the connections etc.) and reopen it,
these apparant duplicats are gone (as they should be).

My problem is: why do they appear in the first place, and why do they stay
there when I re-fill my dataadapters? If it is only a temporary display
issue, why do they only dissapear when I fully close the form (and
connections) and reopen it?

I tried datagrid.refresh and some other methods but none let these fake
duplicates dissapear. Although the database is updated correctly, I can't
deploy my application like this.

ANY ideas? If you don't know what the problem is, how can I, with some
simple method, recreate the 'close' and 'open' form action (so that my
datagrid can represent what is in the actual database (as it does when I
first open the form)???

I do hope you have some ideas!!!