Urgent Requirement for Business Analyst 6months+ contract, Los Angles, direct client

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Jul 20, 2007.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi

    We have an urgent requirement for Business Analyst with our direct
    client in Los Angles, CA

    This is a contract position for 6 +months. Please send us matching
    resumes along with asking rate, current location.

    We are looking for Locals only.

    Job Description :

    We are looking for 2 consultants in LA / San Diego.

    Business analyst role with total 3-6 yrs experience and having at
    least 1-2 yrs in Mercury ITG.

    The main skill is HP PPM (also called Mercury ITG for the last 2
    years).

    The person should be well experienced in the modules of Mercury ITG
    and have knowledge of PL/SQL, Java/ JSP and Database The person would
    need to be client facing and be able to facilitate meetings.

    Asking Rate: Open

    Duration: 6+months

    Start Date : Immediate

    Location : Los Angles.