Urgent Requirement for Freshers - (0 - 2 Years) ---- (19th July 2007)

jyothi.priya143

Hi Friends,

Urgent Requirement of FRESHERS (0 - 2 Years) are here for u now...
Here u can upload a soft copy of ur resume in one click...
Here U can also get Jobs-Freshers & Experienced, Sample Resumes,
Testing Tutorials, Testing Advices, FAQs, Placement Papers etc.,
I think this will be helpful to you to develop your career and
searching Job easily in Software Testing.
Hurry Up..!!..!!
All the Best... Have a Nice Day...

If you want to know latest vancancies and information click Here to
join::

http://www.orkut.com/community.aspx?cmm=35397032

Game Tester (0 - 1 years)
Gameloft Software Pvt. Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

WAP Tester (0 - 2 years)
Gameloft Software Pvt. Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

TELECOM BILLING SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER (1 - 3 Years)
Ideavate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

Test Engineer
SNS Technologies - Freshers & Experianced

Software Engineer - Testing (2 - 5 Years)
Aris Global Software Pvt Ltd - Freshers & Experianced

Engineer - Quality Assurance/Testing (3 - 5 Years)
MIH Web Pvt. Ltd - Freshers & Experianced

APPLY ==>
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/testing_job/join

with Regards...