    mail your resume to and also contact on
    080-25525982,25520958.
    , Feb 16, 2004

  2. Pete Gieser Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Their is an very urgent requirement for Java, JSP Servelts Candidates
    > with 2 to 3 yrs experience in developement and who are of the age of
    > 35yrs and Above and with multiple non IT industry Background. Pls
    > mail your resume to and also contact on
    > 080-25525982,25520958.

    Better be careful about asking someone about their age. I believe it's
    against the law if it's part of the job application process. Why do you
    care anyway?
    Pete Gieser, Feb 16, 2004

  3. Matt Parker Guest

    Pete Gieser wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Their is an very urgent requirement for Java, JSP Servelts Candidates
    >> with 2 to 3 yrs experience in developement and who are of the age of
    >> 35yrs and Above and with multiple non IT industry Background. Pls
    >> mail your resume to and also contact on
    >> 080-25525982,25520958.
    >>

    > Better be careful about asking someone about their age. I believe it's
    > against the law if it's part of the job application process. Why do you
    > care anyway?

    They call themselves "experts" in web-based application development, and
    then have a "best viewed in IE 5.5 and above" on their page. I left some
    feedback on that one. But after the feedback is submitted, you end up with
    a blank page with this redirected URL in the bar -
    http://www.rcssoft.com/servlet/mailFeedBack - they can't even get a simple
    e-mailer servlet going. Now I understand the "urgent requirement".

    Not with a bargepole....

    Matt

    --
    Not so interesting...