    Location: Hyderabad

    Mail your CV to

    , Jan 5, 2006

  2. Randy Webb Guest

    said the following on 1/5/2006 7:40 AM:
    > Hai
    >
    > ..Net & Java Developers required urgently.

    Person hunting the Developers: HR pundit without the sense to know the
    difference between Java and Javascript.

    > Exp: 3-5 yrs
    >
    > Location: Hyderabad

    WTF is Hyderabad?

    > Mail your CV to

    Yeah right.

    Please read this groups FAQ where it explicitly asks that you do not
    post Job Advertisements in this group.
    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Jan 5, 2006

  3. Evertjan. Guest

    Randy Webb wrote on 05 jan 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > Please read this groups FAQ where it explicitly asks that you do not
    > post Job Advertisements in this group.

    Right, Randy.

    >> Location: Hyderabad

    > WTF is Hyderabad?

    WTF is New York?

    ========================

    Hyderabad the capital city of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India:
    The population of Hyderabad (according to 2001 census) is 6.14 million.

    Hyderabad in Pakistan:
    Its population estimates to 1,348,288 (as of 2000).

    Source: Wikipedia.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jan 5, 2006
  4. rkc Guest

    Evertjan. wrote:
    > Randy Webb wrote on 05 jan 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:
    >

    >>Please read this groups FAQ where it explicitly asks that you do not
    >>post Job Advertisements in this group.

    > Right, Randy.
    >

    >>>Location: Hyderabad

    >>WTF is Hyderabad?

    > WTF is New York?

    One of many States in the United States of America.

    rkc, Jan 6, 2006
  5. Evertjan. Guest

    rkc wrote on 06 jan 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > Evertjan. wrote:
    >> Randy Webb wrote on 05 jan 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:
    >>

    >>>Please read this groups FAQ where it explicitly asks that you do not
    >>>post Job Advertisements in this group.

    >> Right, Randy.

    >>>WTF is Hyderabad?

    >> WTF is New York?

    > One of many States in the United States of America.

    So?

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jan 6, 2006
  6. rkc Guest

    Evertjan. wrote:

    >>>WTF is New York?

    >>One of many States in the United States of America.

    > So?

    So my ancestors traveled there from your country about 100 years
    ago to make a better life.

    rkc, Jan 6, 2006
  7. Evertjan. Guest

    rkc wrote on 06 jan 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:

    >>>One of many States in the United States of America.

    >> So?

    > So my ancestors traveled there from your country about 100 years
    > ago to make a better life.

    Good for you.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jan 6, 2006
  8. rkc Guest

    Evertjan. wrote:
    > rkc wrote on 06 jan 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:

    >>>So?

    >>So my ancestors traveled there from your country about 100 years
    >>ago to make a better life.

    > Good for you.

    Yes.

    rkc, Jan 6, 2006