Urgent Requirement for .Net & java Developers

ranjithkumarl

Hai

..Net & Java Developers required urgently.

Exp: 3-5 yrs

Location: Hyderabad

Mail your CV to (e-mail address removed)

Randy Webb

(e-mail address removed) said the following on 1/5/2006 7:40 AM:
Hai

..Net & Java Developers required urgently.

Person hunting the Developers: HR pundit without the sense to know the
difference between Java and Javascript.
Exp: 3-5 yrs

Location: Hyderabad

WTF is Hyderabad?
Mail your CV to (e-mail address removed)

Yeah right.

Please read this groups FAQ where it explicitly asks that you do not
post Job Advertisements in this group.

Evertjan.

Randy Webb wrote on 05 jan 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:
Please read this groups FAQ where it explicitly asks that you do not
post Job Advertisements in this group.

Right, Randy.
WTF is Hyderabad?

WTF is New York?

========================

Hyderabad the capital city of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India:
The population of Hyderabad (according to 2001 census) is 6.14 million.

Hyderabad in Pakistan:
Its population estimates to 1,348,288 (as of 2000).

Source: Wikipedia.

rkc

Evertjan. said:
Randy Webb wrote on 05 jan 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:

Right, Randy.

WTF is New York?

One of many States in the United States of America.

Evertjan.

rkc wrote on 06 jan 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:
So my ancestors traveled there from your country about 100 years
ago to make a better life.

Good for you.