Urgent requirement for Sr. Engineer at Denver, CO ( Need Locals )

Discussion in 'Java' started by Nani D, Mar 11, 2013.

  1. Nani D

    Nani D Guest

    Hi partners,

    Hope you are doing good.

    Please review following requirement and send me your candidate updated resume along with the contact details.
    Please send me your updated profiles to or 972-636-5750

    Role : Sr. Engineer
    Location : Denver, CO ( Need Locals )
    Duration : 6 Months
    Exp Level : 7+ years of exp

    Required Skills:

    o Java, Web services, JDBC, Spring, JUnit, Tomcat, Ant, IDE
    o Self-Driven and strong written/verbal communication skills
    o Exposure to working in a global delivery model (onsite/offshore) is a plus

    Thanks & Regards
    Nani
    Anveta, Inc.
    1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108
    Irving, TX 75038
    (Direct) : 972-636-5750
    Email Id:

    Website: http://www.anveta.com

    This is not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our eMails, please reply to the email with "remove" in subject and include your "original email address" The information contained in this transmission may be Anveta's or its client privileged and therefore confidential. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copy of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail.
    Nani D, Mar 11, 2013