Urgent requirement in perl for a US based CMM Level 4 company

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by josh.arni@gmail.com, Mar 16, 2007.

    We currently have an urgent requirement for a US based CMM Level 4
    company in Chennai. The job description is given below kindly go
    through it and if you are interested kindly reply with your updated
    resume to

    JOB DESCRIPTION
    Technically strong in design & design patterns, UML or other modeling
    techniques.
    Must be strong in WEB application concepts and hands on with Web-app
    development.
    Must have experience in Postgres SQL, MySQL, PERL, OOPerl experience
    is must. Oracle hands on preferred.
    Must have good experience in UNIX, LINUX.
    Should be very strong in fundamentals of PERL.
    Should have good communication skills with hands on experience in
    handling team and also to do coding whenever required.
    Total Exp - 3+yrs
    Relevant Exp in PERL - 2+yrs

    From
    PSS Chennai

    , Mar 16, 2007

  2. Ted Zlatanov Guest

    On 16 Mar 2007 03:04:19 -0700 wrote:

    ja> We currently have an urgent requirement for a US based CMM Level 4
    ja> company in Chennai. The job description is given below kindly go
    ja> through it and if you are interested kindly reply with your updated
    ja> resume to

    That's great! I need to find a good dry cleaner in my area, if you
    can help please reply to my e-mail address.

    Ted

    Ted Zlatanov, Mar 16, 2007

  3. <> wrote:

    > Must be strong in WEB application concepts and hands on with Web-app
    > development.

    What is the difference between a "WEB application" and a "Web-app"?

    > Must have experience in Postgres SQL, MySQL, PERL, OOPerl experience

    There is no programming language named PERL.

    That is going to make it very hard to find someone who knows it...

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Mar 17, 2007
  4. On 2007-03-16, <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > We currently have an urgent requirement

    You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

    Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
    groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
    technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

    Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
    "news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
    n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
    Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
    news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
    http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

    Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
    postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
    mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
    probably already notified them as well.

    If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
    administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

    http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

    Yours for a better usenet,

    dha

    Perl gives you enough rope to hang yourself and your neighbor.
    - Randal L. Schwartz

    David H. Adler, Mar 23, 2007