Urgent Requirement Of H1B Consultant For GEMSCorp

Discussion in 'Java' started by Niharika, Jan 24, 2009.

  1. Niharika

    Niharika Guest

    Hi,

    If you have an aspiration to work in USA and thought the only way to
    do that was H1 then this is the mail will greatly help you where you
    can fulfill your dream!!!!!!

    We file H1 visa for IT candidates having minimum two and half years of
    live experience. Please let me know if you have suitable matching for
    the below mentioned skills who are willing to apply for H1 B visa.

    Skills set: Primarily SAP, PeopleSoft, Java developer/architect,
    Oracle developers, ASP.Net, Siebel, Tibco, Mainframes, and Testing.

    GEMS Inc. is a Software Consulting, Project Management & Global
    Technology Services Company located in the Washington and offshore
    development center in Visakhapatnam, India. We have been in business
    for over 9 years and work with several government and commercial
    clients.

    We offer a full portfolio of services across many industries,
    providing solutions in Business Analysis, SAP. We have grown to become
    one of the fastest growing staffing companies on the East coast and
    have a client base among the Fortune 500 companies. We also provide
    training to our employees and our in-house training program runs for
    4-5 weeks and here we train and prepare candidates in SAP, Business
    Analysis or other technologies. Accommodation will be provided during
    the training period and up until you are placed on your first project.

    Our employees work in several skills including Web Technologies,
    Database Administration, Systems Administration, ERP, Data
    Warehousing, Business Analysis and Quality Assurance. Our Commercial
    clients are usually in the Telecom, Banking, Health Care and Insurance
    fields and are mostly Fortune 500 companies such as TCS, IBM, Wipro,
    Patni Computers, etc.

    When on project, our employees receive an annual salary plus benefits
    such as Medical Insurance, Life insurance and Paid Vacation. We
    sponsor H-1B visas and Green Cards for our employees and have a 100%
    approval rate in such services. Please find attached a brochure about
    our company and also the list of documents required to process the H1-
    B. If you are really interested in taking a job with us, then we can
    discuss in details the complete procedure. Please feel free to contact
    us if you need any further information.

    Regards,
    Niharika
    703-953-1052 Ext-31