Urgent Requirement of VMware Engineer @ CT for 6months

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Ravi, Aug 3, 2012.

  1. Ravi

    Ravi Guest

    Role: Vmware Engineer
    Duration: 6 months
    Location: Windsor, CT

    Duties
    Provides engineering leadership and oversight on design, engineering and development of information technology solutions.
    Responsible for the most complex, multi-site, multi domain activities and integration.
    Manages the troubleshooting and resolution of infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations.
    Partners with IT leadership on engineering related issues and strategies.
    May manage infrastructure engineers on a project basis.
    Design and implement architectures supporting VMware clustering, affinity rules and DR automation.
    Work with team architects in developing application DR strategies and best practices.
    Participate in evaluating technologies and selection of cloud orchestration products.
    Work with Service Management Team to tie automated provisioning efforts to the new Service Catalogue processes.

    Skills
    VMware vSphere 5 architecture, planning and Site Recovery manager experience is a must.
    Desired performance and tuning in large Linux JVM environments on WebSphere is strongly desired.

    Additional desired skills include:
    NAS
    SAN
    Networking
    CISCO UCS or VCE Vblock
    Large scale server consolidations and migrations Linux experience supporting Oracle, Application Servers, and various large networked application environments.
    Cloud Orchestration product deployment

    Thanks and Regards,

    Ravi Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter
    Samiti Technology Inc. | 120 Wood Ave South # 509
    Iselin, New Jersey 08830| USA, Hotmail Id: ravichd
    Work : (732) 516 -0066 Ext 308 | FAX :(732) 516-0069
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/ravisatoun
    Visit : www.samititechnology.com

    Ravi, Aug 3, 2012

  2. Ravi

    Raj Pashwar Guest

    On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 07:55:19 -0700, Ravi wrote:
    > Role: Vmware Engineer
    > Duration: 6 months
    > Location: Windsor, CT
    >
    > Duties
    > Provides engineering leadership and oversight on design, engineering and
    > development of information technology solutions. Responsible for the
    > most complex, multi-site, multi domain activities and integration.
    > Manages the troubleshooting and resolution of infrastructure
    > compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements,
    > customer expectations. Partners with IT leadership on engineering
    > related issues and strategies. May manage infrastructure engineers on a
    > project basis. Design and implement architectures supporting VMware
    > clustering, affinity rules and DR automation. Work with team architects
    > in developing application DR strategies and best practices. Participate
    > in evaluating technologies and selection of cloud orchestration
    > products. Work with Service Management Team to tie automated
    > provisioning efforts to the new Service Catalogue processes.
    >
    > Skills
    > VMware vSphere 5 architecture, planning and Site Recovery manager
    > experience is a must. Desired performance and tuning in large Linux JVM
    > environments on WebSphere is strongly desired.
    >
    > Additional desired skills include:
    > NAS
    > SAN
    > Networking
    > CISCO UCS or VCE Vblock
    > Large scale server consolidations and migrations Linux experience
    > supporting Oracle, Application Servers, and various large networked
    > application environments. Cloud Orchestration product deployment
    >
    > Thanks and Regards,
    >
    > Ravi Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter Samiti Technology Inc. | 120 Wood
    > Ave South # 509 Iselin, New Jersey 08830| USA, Hotmail Id: ravichd Work
    > : (732) 516 -0066 Ext 308 | FAX :(732) 516-0069
    > http://www.linkedin.com/in/ravisatoun Visit : www.samititechnology.com

    Hi Ravi,

    Can you give an idea of compensation range and if family healthcare is
    included. Also whether a US work visa will be facilitated for a
    successful applicant.

    Cheers,
    Raj

    Raj Pashwar, Aug 3, 2012

  3. Ravi

    Quentin Pope Guest

    On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 16:23:32 +0000, Raj Pashwar wrote:
    > On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 07:55:19 -0700, Ravi wrote:

    [spam snipped]

    > Hi Ravi,
    >
    > Can you give an idea of compensation range and if family healthcare is
    > included. Also whether a US work visa will be facilitated for a
    > successful applicant.

    Thankfully, our country is not in the habit of giving work visas to two-a-
    penny grunt coders looking out for shitty short-term contracts in
    Crapville, CT, when they get advertised by spamming Usenet groups.

    Quentin Pope, Aug 3, 2012