urgent requirement on java/j2ee

Lew

All job seakers & programmers join & share their experiences & post
jobs and and can get oportunities daily by mail to ur mail id..
u can join with us & get opportunities daily at
http://kiddie.groups.yahoo.spam/spamgroup/java_jobseakers/spelling_is_our_weak_point

If you want the most professional developers, then you should present a
professional image. Lose the "kiddiespeak" - the words are "you", "your" and
"and", for example, and a sentence ends with one period ('.'), not two.
"Opportunities" is spelled with two 'p's, "seekers" with three 'e's and no
'a's. (Even your URL misspelled "seekers". I mean, come on.) Don't spam the
newsgroups. Behave like a professional, which right now you don't.

It's a tough market out there and you won't be able to compete effectively
with your current jejune, poor-quality approach. You present nothing to
attract any but the most pitiable candidates, which seems like a good match
for your organization.

Alex Hunsley

Lew said:
If you want the most professional developers, then you should present a
professional image. Lose the "kiddiespeak" - the words are "you",
"your" and "and", for example, and a sentence ends with one period
('.'), not two. "Opportunities" is spelled with two 'p's, "seekers" with
three 'e's and no 'a's. (Even your URL misspelled "seekers". I mean,
come on.) Don't spam the newsgroups. Behave like a professional, which
right now you don't.

It's a tough market out there and you won't be able to compete
effectively with your current jejune, poor-quality approach. You
present nothing to attract any but the most pitiable candidates, which
seems like a good match for your organization.

I wonder if it's best to not advise posters like this that they're
telegraphing to the world how untogether they are. Because they could
fix this 'symptom' (bad spelling, 'leet speak', etc.) and still be
equally awful in other areas. Although it's perhaps unlikely!

Lew

Alex said:
I wonder if it's best to not advise posters like this that they're
telegraphing to the world how untogether they are. Because they could
fix this 'symptom' (bad spelling, 'leet speak', etc.) and still be
equally awful in other areas. Although it's perhaps unlikely!

If they're canny and polite enough to read the responses to their spam,
they've earned good advice.