urgent requirement on java/j2ee

Discussion in 'Java' started by anushareddy7480@yahoo.co.in, Jul 9, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Jul 9, 2007

  2. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > All job seakers & programmers join & share their experiences & post
    > jobs and and can get oportunities daily by mail to ur mail id..
    > u can join with us & get opportunities daily at
    > http://kiddie.groups.yahoo.spam/spamgroup/java_jobseakers/spelling_is_our_weak_point

    If you want the most professional developers, then you should present a
    professional image. Lose the "kiddiespeak" - the words are "you", "your" and
    "and", for example, and a sentence ends with one period ('.'), not two.
    "Opportunities" is spelled with two 'p's, "seekers" with three 'e's and no
    'a's. (Even your URL misspelled "seekers". I mean, come on.) Don't spam the
    newsgroups. Behave like a professional, which right now you don't.

    It's a tough market out there and you won't be able to compete effectively
    with your current jejune, poor-quality approach. You present nothing to
    attract any but the most pitiable candidates, which seems like a good match
    for your organization.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Alex Hunsley Guest

    Lew wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> All job seakers & programmers join & share their experiences & post
    >> jobs and and can get oportunities daily by mail to ur mail id..
    >> u can join with us & get opportunities daily at
    >> http://kiddie.groups.yahoo.spam/spamgroup/java_jobseakers/spelling_is_our_weak_point
    >>

    > If you want the most professional developers, then you should present a
    > professional image. Lose the "kiddiespeak" - the words are "you",
    > "your" and "and", for example, and a sentence ends with one period
    > ('.'), not two. "Opportunities" is spelled with two 'p's, "seekers" with
    > three 'e's and no 'a's. (Even your URL misspelled "seekers". I mean,
    > come on.) Don't spam the newsgroups. Behave like a professional, which
    > right now you don't.
    >
    > It's a tough market out there and you won't be able to compete
    > effectively with your current jejune, poor-quality approach. You
    > present nothing to attract any but the most pitiable candidates, which
    > seems like a good match for your organization.

    I wonder if it's best to not advise posters like this that they're
    telegraphing to the world how untogether they are. Because they could
    fix this 'symptom' (bad spelling, 'leet speak', etc.) and still be
    equally awful in other areas. Although it's perhaps unlikely!

    Alex Hunsley, Jul 9, 2007
  4. Lew Guest

    Alex Hunsley wrote:
    > Lew wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> All job seakers & programmers join & share their experiences & post
    >>> jobs and and can get oportunities daily by mail to ur mail id..
    >>> u can join with us & get opportunities daily at
    >>> http://kiddie.groups.yahoo.spam/spamgroup/java_jobseakers/spelling_is_our_weak_point
    >>>

    >> If you want the most professional developers, then you should present
    >> a professional image. Lose the "kiddiespeak" - the words are "you",
    >> "your" and "and", for example, and a sentence ends with one period
    >> ('.'), not two. "Opportunities" is spelled with two 'p's, "seekers"
    >> with three 'e's and no 'a's. (Even your URL misspelled "seekers". I
    >> mean, come on.) Don't spam the newsgroups. Behave like a
    >> professional, which right now you don't.
    >>
    >> It's a tough market out there and you won't be able to compete
    >> effectively with your current jejune, poor-quality approach. You
    >> present nothing to attract any but the most pitiable candidates, which
    >> seems like a good match for your organization.

    > I wonder if it's best to not advise posters like this that they're
    > telegraphing to the world how untogether they are. Because they could
    > fix this 'symptom' (bad spelling, 'leet speak', etc.) and still be
    > equally awful in other areas. Although it's perhaps unlikely!

    If they're canny and polite enough to read the responses to their spam,
    they've earned good advice.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Jul 9, 2007
  5. Alex Hunsley Guest

    Lew wrote:
    > Alex Hunsley wrote:
    >>>>

    >>> If you want the most professional developers, then you should present
    >>> a professional image. Lose the "kiddiespeak" - the words are "you",
    >>> "your" and "and", for example, and a sentence ends with one period
    >>> ('.'), not two. "Opportunities" is spelled with two 'p's, "seekers"
    >>> with three 'e's and no 'a's. (Even your URL misspelled "seekers". I
    >>> mean, come on.) Don't spam the newsgroups. Behave like a
    >>> professional, which right now you don't.
    >>>
    >>> It's a tough market out there and you won't be able to compete
    >>> effectively with your current jejune, poor-quality approach. You
    >>> present nothing to attract any but the most pitiable candidates,
    >>> which seems like a good match for your organization.

    >> I wonder if it's best to not advise posters like this that they're
    >> telegraphing to the world how untogether they are. Because they could
    >> fix this 'symptom' (bad spelling, 'leet speak', etc.) and still be
    >> equally awful in other areas. Although it's perhaps unlikely!

    > If they're canny and polite enough to read the responses to their spam,
    > they've earned good advice.

    Yeah, not a bad point.

    Alex Hunsley, Jul 9, 2007