Urgent Requirement: QTP QA Analyst - 12+ months-Irvine,CA. (4 positions)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Isaac, Oct 19, 2010.

  1. Isaac

    Isaac Guest

    Hi All,

    We have a QTP QA Analyst position in Irvine, CA., for 12+ months,
    with minimum 8 years experience in Testing., please send suitable
    resumes with Contact details and location ASAP. Hourly rate is $40:00/
    hr on C2C/1099, rate is very competitive but it’s a long term,
    Interview is Telephonic and Video Conferencing, this is a sure shot
    closure.

    Client would like to close this requirement ASAP, we need 4 resources,
    this will close as soon as we find a best match, please respond ASAP,

    Thanks and regards,
    Isaac

    Direct 213.233.3907
    Office 213.233.3576

    www.preludesys.com

    Title: QTP QA Analyst with minimum 8 years experience in Testing.
    Duration: 12 months
    Location: Irvine, CA
    Pay Rate: Max $ 40/hr (All Inclusive) on C2C/1099

    Job requirement:
    • Advanced knowledge in the maintenance of automated functional (Quick
    Test Pro) and performance (Performance Center)test case suites,
    creation of new tests, automated test scheduling, execution and
    analysis.
    • QA experience: 8 years minimum
    • Automation experience: 5 years minimum (must be recent)
    • Thorough knowledge and experience with HP Quick Test Pro.
    • Thorough knowledge VBScript
    • Advanced knowledge of test planning, methodologies, and best
    practices.
    • Thorough knowledge of test case design and processes for
    functionality, usability, sociability, regression, systems
    integration, end to end, performance and load phases of testing.
    • Thorough understanding of the impact of risk to test case design and
    prioritization.

    Please send in suitable resume, rate & contact details.
    Isaac, Oct 19, 2010

  2. Isaac

    Steve Sobol Guest

    In article <0b35946d-f992-411e-8862-15ec007bae62@
    42g2000prt.googlegroups.com>, says...

    > Hi All,
    >
    > We have a QTP QA Analyst position in Irvine, CA., for 12+ months,

    If you had a clue, you'd realize that many of your posts are completely
    offtopic for this newsgroup, and you'd stop posting them.

    Go away.

    --
    Steve Sobol, Apple Valley, California, USA
    Steve Sobol, Oct 19, 2010