Urgent Requirement: Sr. Java Developer - Austin / San Antonio,TX. -

Isaac

Hi All,

We are having an urgent requirement Sr. Java Developer in Austin / San
Antonio, TX, Immediate placement for the right Candidate, please send
resume with rate, Contact details, current location and Visa status
ASAP.

Note: Face-Face interview is required after telephonic Interview

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3576
Office 213.233.3907
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)

Job Title : Sr. Java Developer
Location : Austin / San Antonio, Texas
Project Duration : 6+ Month(s)
Cost : $50-$55 Hourly
Skill Set :
2+ years Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
3+ years implementing REST interfaces Strong knowledge of object-
oriented programming, design patterns and test strategies Messaging
and related publish/subscribe platforms is a plus Experience with pair
programming, Scrum, and distributed teams
Experience : 7+ years Java
Education : Bachelors' Degree