urgent requirement with .net & VB experience for my Direct Client

Nani D

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement as follows:

Role: VB.Net Developer with SQL Server Exp

Location: Wilson, NC

Duration: 6+ Months
Must Have Skills:

..net & VB experience

If you are comfortable with the position, Please send me your updated resume along with the following details:
First Name :
Last Name :
Contact NO :
Email Id :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Relocation :
DOB :
4Digits SSN :

2 References
Employer Details:
• Company Name:
• Mail ID:
• Ph:

Thanks & Regards
Nani
Anveta, Inc.
1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108
Irving, TX 75038
(Direct) : 972-636-5750
Email Id: (e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
Website: http://www.anveta.com

This is not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our eMails, please reply to the email with "remove" in subject and include your "original email address" The information contained in this transmission may be Anveta's or its client privileged and therefore confidential. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copy of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail.

Arne Vajhøj

On 3/12/2013 2:46 PM, Nani D wrote:
[spam deleted]
This is not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as
long as we include our contact information and an option to be
removed from our eMailing list. If you have received this message in
error or, are not interested in receiving our eMails, please reply to
the email with "remove" in subject and include your "original email
address" The information contained in this transmission may be
Anveta's or its client privileged and therefore confidential. This
information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, printing or copy of the communication is strictly
notify us by telephone or e-mail.

This is actually a bit funny in the context of a usenet post.

"this eMail cannot be ..."

"... include your "original email address""

"... and therefore confidential"

"... for the use of the individual or entity named above."

"... any dissemination, distribution, printing or copy of the
communication is strictly prohibited. "

:)

Arne