urgent requirement with .net & VB experience for my Direct Client

Discussion in 'Java' started by Nani D, Mar 12, 2013.

  1. Nani D

    Nani D Guest

    Hi,

    I have an urgent requirement as follows:

    Role: VB.Net Developer with SQL Server Exp

    Location: Wilson, NC

    Duration: 6+ Months
    Must Have Skills:

    ..net & VB experience

    If you are comfortable with the position, Please send me your updated resume along with the following details:
    First Name :
    Last Name :
    Contact NO :
    Email Id :
    Visa Status :
    Current Location :
    Relocation :
    DOB :
    4Digits SSN :

    2 References
    Employer Details:
    • Company Name:
    • Mail ID:
    • Ph:

    Thanks & Regards
    Nani
    Anveta, Inc.
    1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108
    Irving, TX 75038
    (Direct) : 972-636-5750
    Email Id:

    Website: http://www.anveta.com

    This is not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our eMails, please reply to the email with "remove" in subject and include your "original email address" The information contained in this transmission may be Anveta's or its client privileged and therefore confidential. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copy of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail.
    Nani D, Mar 12, 2013

  2. Nani D

    Lew Guest

    On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:46:50 AM UTC-7, Nani D wrote:
    > I have an urgent requirement as follows:
    >
    > Role: VB.Net Developer with SQL Server Exp

    This is a newsgroup for *Java* programmers. Please do not spam it.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Mar 12, 2013

  3. Nani D

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 3/12/2013 2:46 PM, Nani D wrote:
    [spam deleted]
    > This is not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
    > the 105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as
    > long as we include our contact information and an option to be
    > removed from our eMailing list. If you have received this message in
    > error or, are not interested in receiving our eMails, please reply to
    > the email with "remove" in subject and include your "original email
    > address" The information contained in this transmission may be
    > Anveta's or its client privileged and therefore confidential. This
    > information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
    > named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
    > distribution, printing or copy of the communication is strictly
    > notify us by telephone or e-mail.

    This is actually a bit funny in the context of a usenet post.

    "this eMail cannot be ..."

    "... include your "original email address""

    "... and therefore confidential"

    "... for the use of the individual or entity named above."

    "... any dissemination, distribution, printing or copy of the
    communication is strictly prohibited. "

    :)

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Mar 12, 2013