Urgent Requirements for Sr Java Developers / Location: Redwood City,

Discussion in 'Java' started by sowmya hr, Feb 7, 2013.

  1. sowmya hr

    sowmya hr Guest

    We are recruiting for following very urgent positions with our Client in Bay Area, CA. Please let me know if you or someone you may know might be interested in this opportunity. If you are match and interested in this position… For immediate consideration , Please respond with your updated resume,availability, expected rate & 2 Professional references to and call me at 408-666-9052 (or) Please let me know a time what would be good for you to discuss further.

    If you are not looking at this time, please refer me to any of your friendswho would be interested in this opportunity. We have a great referral bonus policy!

    Job# 7993 : Java Backend Web Application Architect / Location: Redwood City, CA / Terms: 6 months / Need local candidates to Bay Area, CA
    Web Application Architect is responsible for providing support in the functional area of Applications Team, which may include working in a collaborative test-driven development environment utilizing Java and the Play framework and may include general administrative tasks.
    Responsibilities:
    • Discovery, mapping and documented assessment of existing application architecture.
    • Gap Analysis of current application landscape in relation to stated current and future business and technology objectives.
    • Identify areas of greatest immediate risk, including security, product failure and scalability.
    • Participate in the development of existing and new products.
    Qualifications:
    • Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in systems development in a variety of computing architectures and environments.
    • Thorough understanding of software development life cycles, developmentand technology tools and testing methodologies.
    • Proven leadership and relationship management skills.
    • Expertise in Java and OOP.
    Education and/or Experience:
    • 10+ years experience 6+ years of professional experience working as a Senior Applications Architect or Principal Software Engineer.
    • Experience with advanced software engineering concepts (design patterns, OO, web services, code generation, and test-driven development).
    • B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
    • Experience with the Play framework.
    • Developing in Agile, TDD and BDD methodologies.
    • Utilization of Cucumber test frameworks.

    Job# 7994 : Java Principal Platform Architect / Location: Redwood City, CA / Terms: 6+ months contract / Need local candidates to Bay Area, CA
    : Analyze, architect, design and build highly scalable core platform components and data processing infrastructure.
    : Lead and mentor developers and quality engineers. Take ownership of delivering a high quality product.
    : Work with Product Managers to understand business needs and propose technical solutions to meet them.
    Qualifications:
    : Expert level skills in Java programming.
    : Experience with large scale data processing applications.
    : Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
    : Ability to collaborate and work with team members.
    : Proficient with object oriented concepts, algorithms and design patterns.
    : Proficient with relational and NoSQL databases.
    : Prior experience designing scalable platforms from prototype to deployment.
    Education and/or Experience:
    : Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
    : Experience in short release cycles, Agile/Lean XP, and Test Driven Development.
    : Prior experience in developing OSS infrastructure and ISP business solutions.
    : Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science with 10+ years of workexperience.

    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Sowmya Gullapalli
    Senior Lead Technical Recruiter| MindSource Inc
    Fax (650) 314-6434 | Work: 650-314-6408 | Cell: 408-666-9052 |
    WebSite: www.mindsource.com | email:
    MindSource, Inc. | 555 Clyde Avenue, Suite 100 | Mountain View, CA 94043

    sowmya hr, Feb 7, 2013