Urgent Requirements

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by luckystarduke, Apr 28, 2006.

  1. Hello All,

    We have the following requirement. Please send matching Profiles along
    with the rate Expectations, Availability and Contact Details of the
    candidate for the same.

    REK1:-

    We need 3 Crystal enterprise consultants who have experience in the
    following for our project in Sunnyvale, CA.
    Strong understanding and experience of Crystal Report development
    environment.
    · Should have used all the features / tools in Crystal. Version Xi or
    11.
    · Experience in Business Objects - SAP Connector is a plus.
    Duration: 9 months
    Rate: $ 45/hr
    Start Date: May 5th 2006
    ----------------------------
    REK2:-

    We need a SAP BW-SEM consultant for our project in Sunnyvale, CA.

    This is a technical position.

    Details:- The person should have good communication skills and
    understanding of Marketing Budget activities in any organization.

    He/She should be having atleast 1 to 2 years experience in SEM BPS
    (Business Planning and Simulation - SAP module) and 1 to 2 Yrs
    experience in BW from the functional side.

    Start: May 5th 2006
    Duration: 1 year
    --------------------------------------

    REK 3:-

    We are looking for a SAP Workflow consultant for our project in
    California.

    Duration: 6 months
    Location: Bay area, CA
    Rate: Quote your best rate.
    Start: Immediate

    Job Description:
    We need a SAP Workflow/webflow Programmer/analyst to automate key
    business processes.
    - Workflow Programmer/analyst will be closely working with
    Sales Operations and IT team in designing new Sales (SD module)
    workflow processes. This person will be responsible for creating
    technical proposals, specifications and any other relevant
    documentation to support workflow development.
    - Programmer/analyst will create and configure new workflows,
    support existing workflows for bug fixes, develop new approval screens
    and workflow reports.
    - Programmer/analyst will modify the behavior of existing SAP
    business objects, create multiple stages approval processes with
    dynamic branching and distributed processing.

    Skills Essential:
    - At least two years experience with SAP Workflow programming
    with R/3 v4.6/4.7 .
    - Candidate should be skilled in ABAP programming and SAP
    report development (2-4 years). Candidate should be able to follow
    programming best practices.
    - Familiarity with SAP SD module and Sales business processes
    (Order and Quotation).
    - Familiarity with IT's ticket tracking system (e.g. Remedy)
    & SAP code release process.
    - Independent, service-oriented individual with a strong work
    ethic. Ability to exercise independent judgment and work effectively
    in a team-oriented environment.
    Ability to analyze and resolve problems in a timely manner.

    Skills Preferred:
    - BAPI development
    - NetWeaver and SAP Portal platform development skills.

    ------------------
    REK 4:-

    Skills required:
    Experience in BO Xi
    Strong understanding and experience of Business Objects - Web
    Intelligence environment.
    Dashboarding experience with Business objects
    Good understanding of Data modelling and Reports.

    Duration: 9 months
    Rate: $ 45/hr
    Start: May 5th 2006
    Location:- Sunnyvale,CA
    ---------------------
    REK 5:-

    This is a technical position.
    Strong ABAP background.

    APO Implementation Technical Development/Configuration.
    Data Loads and interchange through infocubes from warehouse
    Custom development ABAP in APO projects.
    APO Implementation technical involvement.

    Extracting data from APO-BW through ABAP programs

    Duration: 9 months
    Location: Austin, TX
    Rate: $ 60/hr

    If you need more information on the same please feel free to contact me
    at .

    luckystarduke, Apr 28, 2006

  2. "luckystarduke" <> writes:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > We have the following requirement. Please send matching Profiles along
    > with the rate Expectations, Availability and Contact Details of the
    > candidate for the same.

    [snip]

    If your requirement were urgent, you wouldn't be wasting your time
    posting it here. This is a technical discussion group, not a jobs
    forum. There are a number of newsgroups with the word "jobs" in their
    names.

    Keith Thompson, Apr 28, 2006

  3. luckystarduke

    CBFalconer Guest

    luckystarduke wrote:

    > We have the following requirement. Please send matching Profiles along
    > with the rate Expectations, Availability and Contact Details of the
    > candidate for the same.

    Abuse report sent. This is not the first offense.

    --
    "The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without
    formulating any charge known to the law, and particularly to
    whether Nazi or Communist." -- W. Churchill, Nov 21, 1943

    CBFalconer, Apr 29, 2006