URGENT REQUIRMENT FOR JAVA PROFESSIONAL---- US based MNC

plakon

Dear Friends,
We have urgent openings for Java professionals with 4 - 7 Years
of Exp for our esteemed clients...

US based MNC. , Ness Technology, Blr

About NESS Technology

Ness Technologies (NASDAQ: NSTC) is a leading international provider
of comprehensive end-to-end IT services and solutions.With offices in
15 countries across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, a
7,000-strong workforce, and an international network of offshore
facilities, Ness integrates local expertise with worldwide resources to
offer a global delivery model to our clients ..

Website : www.ness.com

[Kindly refer your friends / colleagues who may be interested]

[Note: Requirement is Very urgent. If Shortlisted interview may be
held on Week days]

Experience: - 4 years to 7 years

Position's Open: - SSE
Background: - Candidates from development background preferred.
Education MS/BS in CS DHTML/HTML, JSP, Servlets, Java, JavaScript,
XML/XSL, Swing
IF interested please revert with your updated CVs Designation
Post applied for:

Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice period:
Current Contact No
Percentage in PG
Percentage in UG

Regards,

Best Regards,
Sakshi
Plakon Consulting Pvt Ltd
867,2nd floor, 23rd Main,11th B Cross,
J.P. Nagar, Bangalore-560 078
Tel:-91-080-26588308/26588320/30932134
www.plakononline.com - Connecting Talents .......

Andrew T.

plakon said:
Dear Friends,

You'll lose friends quickly if you continue harvesting email
adresses from usenet. *

I have reported the email you addressed to my
Google account as spam.
[Kindly refer your friends / colleagues who may be interested]

I'll sure warn them about you..

* Not to mention multi-posting and SHOUTING your subject..

Andrew T.