Urgent:RMI: exceptions

Eric

Hi veryone,

I've tried with this problem and no issue, any help will be very
welcome

when i run my RMI server Application it gives me an
NoClassDefFoundError
exception and a pupop says: could not find main class , programm will
exit .I'm sure about the setup of my classpath and the defition of my
main method , i know taht this exception is thrown when the V machine
or a classloader tries to load in the definition of a class and no
definition of the class could be found so is it possible that the
problem is about loding my stub class???
this is the the stub class generated code:
/******************************************************************/
// JBuilder API Decompiler stub source generated from class file
// Jul 14, 2003
// -- implementation of methods is not available

package appserv;

// Imports
import java.lang.String;
import java.rmi.server.RemoteStub;
import java.lang.Class;
import java.rmi.server.RemoteRef;
import appserv.inServeur;
import java.lang.reflect.Method;
import java.rmi.RemoteException;
import java.rmi.Remote;

public final class Serveur_Stub extends RemoteStub implements
inServeur, Remote {

// Fields
private static Method $method_sayhello_0;
static Class class$appserv$inServeur;

// Constructors
public Serveur_Stub(RemoteRef p0) { }

// Methods
public void sayhello() throws RemoteException { }
static Class class$(String p0) { }
static { }
}

/**********************************************************************/

in fact, this probLem disseaper when i omit the setup of the code base
prority and the setup of the classpath in jbuilder5( iding windows
2000): this is the setup for the VM in jbuilder

-Djava.rmi.server.codebase=file:C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Appserv\classes\
-Djava.security.policy=file:C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Appserv\rmi.policy

one's i Omit this 4 lines: i get this exception while running to
access denied (java.net.SocketPermission 192.168.0.110:1099
connect,resolve)
i' sure about my policy file ,I'm giving all premission for evryone.

freinds i'm trying with this for the last 12 hours at least i'm
thinking about firewall and stuff like that.

any kind of help i'll be gratfully.

Thanks in advance