Urgent:RMI: exceptions

Discussion in 'Java' started by Eric, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Eric

    Eric Guest

    Hi veryone,

    I've tried with this problem and no issue, any help will be very
    welcome

    when i run my RMI server Application it gives me an
    NoClassDefFoundError
    exception and a pupop says: could not find main class , programm will
    exit .I'm sure about the setup of my classpath and the defition of my
    main method , i know taht this exception is thrown when the V machine
    or a classloader tries to load in the definition of a class and no
    definition of the class could be found so is it possible that the
    problem is about loding my stub class???
    this is the the stub class generated code:
    /******************************************************************/
    // JBuilder API Decompiler stub source generated from class file
    // Jul 14, 2003
    // -- implementation of methods is not available

    package appserv;

    // Imports
    import java.lang.String;
    import java.rmi.server.RemoteStub;
    import java.lang.Class;
    import java.rmi.server.RemoteRef;
    import appserv.inServeur;
    import java.lang.reflect.Method;
    import java.rmi.RemoteException;
    import java.rmi.Remote;

    public final class Serveur_Stub extends RemoteStub implements
    inServeur, Remote {

    // Fields
    private static Method $method_sayhello_0;
    static Class class$appserv$inServeur;

    // Constructors
    public Serveur_Stub(RemoteRef p0) { }

    // Methods
    public void sayhello() throws RemoteException { }
    static Class class$(String p0) { }
    static { }
    }

    /**********************************************************************/

    in fact, this probLem disseaper when i omit the setup of the code base
    prority and the setup of the classpath in jbuilder5( iding windows
    2000): this is the setup for the VM in jbuilder

    -Djava.rmi.server.codebase=file:C:\Documents and
    Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Appserv\classes\
    -Djava.security.policy=file:C:\Documents and
    Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Appserv\rmi.policy

    one's i Omit this 4 lines: i get this exception while running to
    access denied (java.net.SocketPermission 192.168.0.110:1099
    connect,resolve)
    i' sure about my policy file ,I'm giving all premission for evryone.

    freinds i'm trying with this for the last 12 hours at least i'm
    thinking about firewall and stuff like that.

    any kind of help i'll be gratfully.

    Thanks in advance

    Eric, Jul 14, 2003