<URGENT>Sorting in nested datagrid

Dheeraj Verma via DotNetMonster.com

Hi all,

I have a asp data grid under which i have another datagrid which is my user control and is autogenerated.Now I am not able to implement sorting in my inner datagrid eventhough I have enabled sorting.even the item command is not firing for the inner grid.I am binding the datagrid onPrerender.

<ASP:DATAGRID id="MainDataGrid" Runat="server" width="100%" AutoGenerateColumns="False" BorderWidth="0">
<COLUMNS>
<ASP:TEMPLATECOLUMN>
<ITEMTEMPLATE>
<TR>
<TD align="center">
<rsc:WrapperDataGrid id="wdgHitSeekersReportReport" runat="server" AllowSorting="true" EnableColumnTotals="false"
Width="100%" Height="100%" GridLines="None" PageSize="50" ShowEditUpdateCancelColumn="False" ShowDeleteColumn="False">
<AlternatingItemStyleCssClass="msalternating"></AlternatingItemStyle>
<ItemStyle CssClass="ms-vb2"></ItemStyle>
<HeaderStyle CssClass="ms-vh"></HeaderStyle>
</rsc:WrapperDataGrid></TD>
</TR>
</ITEMTEMPLATE>
</ASP:TEMPLATECOLUMN>