Urgent - Spell Check Without Microsoft Word

Guest

I would appreciate if some one can help me out.

We are using Microsoft Word's spell check functionality in one of our web
pages based on the requirement. We are using Microsoft PIA assemblies to
interact with Word. The problem is we can not install Word on Web Server.
I woud prefer not to go to any other third party components. Would it be
really possible to make use of spell check functionality without having
Microsoft Word on the machine?

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks
Dinoo

Mark Rae

We are using Microsoft Word's spell check functionality in one of our web
pages based on the requirement. We are using Microsoft PIA assemblies to
interact with Word.

Hmm - that's bad...
The problem is we can not install Word on Web Server.

That's good...
I woud prefer not to go to any other third party components.

I'm not sure you have much choice, short of actually writing your own, which
would be utter lunacy...
Would it be really possible to make use of spell check functionality
without having
Microsoft Word on the machine?

I doubt it.

What's the problem with a 3rd-party component? There are some excellent ones
out there...
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...,GGLG:2006-28,GGLG:en&q="ASP.NET"+spell+check