Urgent: Unable to debug stored procedure on Windows 2003 with VS.Net 2003

JollyK

Hello folks,

Previously I have debugged stored procedures with VS.NET 2002 on Windows
2000 successfully. I know that in order to debug a stored procedure, I need
to enable SQLServer debugging for my solution and the option for this is
located via Solution-Properties - Configuration properties - Debugging.

Recently I am working on a Windows 2003 machine that has VS.net 2003
enterprise architect edition installed, and I am not being able to debug
stored procedures. (My application is an asp.net application)
The break points that I place on stored procedures never get hit during
debug session.

The following are 2 links that I found that address exactly the same problem
that I am having without a solution.

http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1115

Kindly help.

Thanx alot