Urgent: Unable to debug stored procedure on Windows 2003 with VS.Net 2003

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by JollyK, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. JollyK

    JollyK Guest

    Hello folks,

    Previously I have debugged stored procedures with VS.NET 2002 on Windows
    2000 successfully. I know that in order to debug a stored procedure, I need
    to enable SQLServer debugging for my solution and the option for this is
    located via Solution-Properties - Configuration properties - Debugging.

    Recently I am working on a Windows 2003 machine that has VS.net 2003
    enterprise architect edition installed, and I am not being able to debug
    stored procedures. (My application is an asp.net application)
    The break points that I place on stored procedures never get hit during
    debug session.

    The following are 2 links that I found that address exactly the same problem
    that I am having without a solution.

    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1115

    Kindly help.

    Thanx alot