Urgent-UpdatePanel UpdateMode Conditional Post data

kulaserife

Hi, i use ajax for my project, here is problem
i use two updatepannel on my page both UpdateModes are
Conditional , first one includes filter criterias two date and one
dropdown and button., second one includes alot of html ( as calendar
about 500k ) . i want to update my second updatepannel when i press
button. firstly i put button as trigger, then i used HTTP watch to see
posted data, it post 500 k data which is in my second updatepanel,
then i tried to upSecond.Update() method, but still it posts 500k
is it possible to update second updatepanel content with out post
data that second include ?
Thanks in advance
you can write me (e-mail address removed) too