Urgent!!! UPGRADE METHODOLOGY

Discussion in 'Java' started by dondora, Sep 26, 2007.

  1. dondora

    dondora Guest

    Hey. Hi~!

    I created a beauty salon management program for a small project.
    It has a few funtions but centainly necessary.
    The 2nd semeter began already. I'm given a new project class
    and I decided just to enhance my former program.

    While I was making the program,
    I comformed to the design procedure which is widely used in practice.
    I drew up requirement specifications and drew actor-class diagram, use
    case and related diagrams.
    And then I extracted candidate classes and drew up data dictionary and
    blah blah sequence, class diagrams also.

    >From beginning, I was thinking It'd be enough for me to comform to the

    early procedure.
    But now I wonder and am confused after look over the former
    requirement specification.
    I think to upgrade a program there will be a scheme or methodology
    applied generally over software development field.

    To sum up, is there a scheme or methodology to upgrade programs?
    If It is, Could you let me know where I can learn it in the internet
    or a book?
    dondora, Sep 26, 2007

  2. Andrew Thompson, Sep 26, 2007

  3. dondora