Urgent!!! VB Developers for UAE

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by vam, Jun 21, 2007.

  1. vam

    vam Guest

    VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
    Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore,
    Australia and India.
    We are currently looking for a team (4 to 8 developers) VB Developers
    for our UAE operations with the following Skill Set and Terms &
    Conditions
    Skill Set required:
    Skills:
    1. Strong Development experience VB, VB Scripting, SQL and Delphi.
    2. Experience on banking will be an added advantage.

    Domain: Banking.

    Experience Required: 3-5yrs
    Terms and conditions:
    Joining time frame : 2 weeks (Maximum 4 weeks)
    The selected candidates shall join VAMSYSTEMS-UAE and deputed to one
    of the leading banks in UAE.
    Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest
    resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
    or If there is any queries you can
    chat me on ,
    ,, Skype ID is nishanthini2
    or call us +91 471-3015245 or 2311320.