Urgent!!, Watermarking images in asp.net pages

Guest

Hi all,

I want to display watermark images (transparent images) as background image
for all my asp.net pages.

when I open the pages I should see the transparent image. the server
controls after rendering should be displayed normally on top of the
transparent image.

Thanks very much.

Ibrahim.

Otis Mukinfus

Hi all,

I want to display watermark images (transparent images) as background image
for all my asp.net pages.

when I open the pages I should see the transparent image. the server
controls after rendering should be displayed normally on top of the
transparent image.

Thanks very much.

Ibrahim.
There is no transparency setting for the background image of the BODY tag.

You will have to load the image into PhotoShop or some image editor and set the
transparency with that. After you have done that you can just set the
background image and things will behave normally.
Good luck with your project,

Otis Mukinfus
http://www.arltex.com
http://www.tomchilders.com

Guest

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, u r correct.

I created a image in mspaint & unchecked the "draw opaque" option for
creating a transparency image.

I applied this image to asp.net page by using css body tag.

The image is displayed but hidden by asp.net controls. I use datagrid view.

I would like to achieve this only by changing HTML code not code behind.

Thanks,

Ibrahim.

Eliyahu Goldin said:
Css rule background-image for the <body> tag, is that what you are after?

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant