    transparent image.

    Thanks very much.

    Ibrahim.
    =?Utf-8?B?SWJyYWhpbS4=?=, Aug 27, 2006

  2. On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 03:41:01 -0700, Ibrahim. <>
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >I want to display watermark images (transparent images) as background image
    >for all my asp.net pages.
    >
    >when I open the pages I should see the transparent image. the server
    >controls after rendering should be displayed normally on top of the
    >transparent image.
    >
    >Thanks very much.
    >
    >Ibrahim.

    There is no transparency setting for the background image of the BODY tag.

    You will have to load the image into PhotoShop or some image editor and set the
    transparency with that. After you have done that you can just set the
    background image and things will behave normally.
    Good luck with your project,

    Otis Mukinfus
    http://www.arltex.com
    http://www.tomchilders.com
    Otis Mukinfus, Aug 27, 2006

  3. Css rule background-image for the <body> tag, is that what you are after?

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Aug 27, 2006
  4. Hi,

    Thanks for the reply. Yes, u r correct.

    I created a image in mspaint & unchecked the "draw opaque" option for
    creating a transparency image.

    I applied this image to asp.net page by using css body tag.

    The image is displayed but hidden by asp.net controls. I use datagrid view.

    I would like to achieve this only by changing HTML code not code behind.

    Thanks,

    Ibrahim.

    =?Utf-8?B?SWJyYWhpbS4=?=, Aug 28, 2006
  5. Hi,