Urgent : Websphere Admin

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Nov 17, 2010.

  1. We have Websphere Admin opened for contractors.

    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on

    Rate $ 40/hr corp-corp
    Location : Houston,TX
    Duration : December 01, 2010 - November 30, 2011 (1 yr)

    Experience with installation and administration of IBM WebSphere and
    Apache Tomcat.
    - Experience with installation and administration iPlanet Directory
    Server (LDAP) and iPlanet Web Server
    - Proven understanding of Unix (Solaris) operating system experience
    desired.
    - Experience debugging and tuning Java/JSP based web applications.
    - Experience using Eclipse IDE and version control, preferably
    Subversion.
    - Experience with a content management system, preferably Documentum
    Web Publisher.

    Experience with installation and administration of IBM WebSphere and
    Apache Tomcat.
    - Experience with installation and administration iPlanet Directory
    Server (LDAP) and iPlanet Web Server
    - Proven understanding of Unix (Solaris) operating system experience
    desired.
    - Experience debugging and tuning Java/JSP based web applications.
    - Experience using Eclipse IDE and version control, preferably
    Subversion.
    - Experience with a content management system, preferably Documentum
    Web Publisher.

    Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, PL/SQL, and XML Skills desired

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    sarah Fernandes, Nov 17, 2010