Urgent : Websphere Admin

sarah Fernandes

We have Websphere Admin opened for contractors.

Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed)

Rate $ 40/hr corp-corp
Location : Houston,TX
Duration : December 01, 2010 - November 30, 2011 (1 yr)

Experience with installation and administration of IBM WebSphere and
Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with installation and administration iPlanet Directory
Server (LDAP) and iPlanet Web Server
- Proven understanding of Unix (Solaris) operating system experience
desired.
- Experience debugging and tuning Java/JSP based web applications.
- Experience using Eclipse IDE and version control, preferably
Subversion.
- Experience with a content management system, preferably Documentum
Web Publisher.

Experience with installation and administration of IBM WebSphere and
Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with installation and administration iPlanet Directory
Server (LDAP) and iPlanet Web Server
- Proven understanding of Unix (Solaris) operating system experience
desired.
- Experience debugging and tuning Java/JSP based web applications.
- Experience using Eclipse IDE and version control, preferably
Subversion.
- Experience with a content management system, preferably Documentum
Web Publisher.

Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, PL/SQL, and XML Skills desired

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed)
Thanks,
Sarah