  1. could anyone help me with VHDL or verilog code for the hardware
    implementation of 8 puzzle solution using A* heuristic method
    Thankx

    Suhani Sharma, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Suhani Sharma

    Neo Guest

    Oh yes, I can help you on the assignment. my charges are $1 per 10
    gates.

    Neo, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Neo wrote:
    > Oh yes, I can help you on the assignment. my charges are $1 per 10
    > gates.

    I may down to $0.99 per gate
    Want to have instant messaging, and chat rooms, and discussion
    groups for your local users or business, you need dbabble!
    -- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dbabble.htm ----

    Laurent Gauch, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Suhani Sharma

    jandc Guest

    Laurent Gauch wrote:

    > Neo wrote:
    >
    >> Oh yes, I can help you on the assignment. my charges are $1 per 10
    >> gates.
    >>

    > I may down to $0.99 per gate

    I'll can go as low as €0.95 per gate... ;)

    jandc, Apr 6, 2005
  5. Suhani Sharma

    vax, 9000 Guest

    jandc wrote:

    > Laurent Gauch wrote:
    >
    >> Neo wrote:
    >>
    >>> Oh yes, I can help you on the assignment. my charges are $1 per 10
    >>> gates.
    >>>

    >> I may down to $0.99 per gate

    > I'll can go as low as $0.95 per gate... ;)

    I can go with $0.89 per 0.1 gate.

    vax, 9000, Apr 7, 2005