    apply.html form ... i have a email (textbox field) ..i mean automatic email
    reply ...

    thanks friends those who give me that code or guide me ....
    Shun, Sep 2, 2006

  2. Shun

    Mike Brind Guest

    Shun wrote:
    > i need help ....how can i send a e-mail to the person who has fillied my
    > apply.html form ... i have a email (textbox field) ..i mean automatic email
    > reply ...
    >
    > thanks friends those who give me that code or guide me ....

    Use CDOSYS.

    --
    Mike Brind
    Mike Brind, Sep 2, 2006

  3. Shun

    Shun Guest

    thanks mike i got one file gdfrom some thing like that do u know any thing
    about that here he used some fso and serverfile he creates how it works
    and how can i modify to my program can u help me in this mike ...

    once again thanks mike for giving me reply i am waiting for others also to
    respond as quickly as posible

    see u friends ..
    chiranjeevi

    Shun, Sep 3, 2006
  4. Shun

    Mike Brind Guest

    Sure I know how to use CDOSYS. I learnt from tutorials like this one:
    http://www.codeproject.com/asp/cdoex.asp

    No one here will write your application for you. This group's main
    purpose is to give advice and help those who are trying to help
    themselves. If you want to learn to programme, then use tutorials like
    the one I linked to. If you want someone to do it all for you, hire a
    programmer.

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Sep 3, 2006