urgent

Shun

i need help ....how can i send a e-mail to the person who has fillied my
apply.html form ... i have a email (textbox field) ..i mean automatic email
reply ...

thanks friends those who give me that code or guide me ....

Mike Brind

Shun said:
i need help ....how can i send a e-mail to the person who has fillied my
apply.html form ... i have a email (textbox field) ..i mean automatic email
reply ...

thanks friends those who give me that code or guide me ....

Use CDOSYS.

Shun

thanks mike i got one file gdfrom some thing like that do u know any thing
about that here he used some fso and serverfile he creates how it works
and how can i modify to my program can u help me in this mike ...

once again thanks mike for giving me reply i am waiting for others also to
respond as quickly as posible

see u friends ..
chiranjeevi

Mike Brind

Sure I know how to use CDOSYS. I learnt from tutorials like this one:
http://www.codeproject.com/asp/cdoex.asp

No one here will write your application for you. This group's main
purpose is to give advice and help those who are trying to help
themselves. If you want to learn to programme, then use tutorials like
the one I linked to. If you want someone to do it all for you, hire a
programmer.